BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
if i was able to give this product a 10 i totally
would in a heartbeat. when people say a little goes along way, that definitely stands with this product. even with thick hair you hardly have to use very much. one thing i do not recommend is applying this oil anywhere near your roots and scalp or it will look like your hair is super oily and dirty but other than that, i have ranked this product as one of my wow products and the smell makes it even better! i HIGHLY recommend this product.
Marilyn S.
Pullman
This is so amazing! And it smells equally as good. It’s a bit pricey and tends to be used quickly but I have yet to find a product that matches it’s quality. I have color-damaged hair and this helps keep my split ends smooth and fly-aways at bay. One downside is that it can be hard to find outside of a high end salon. However it feels very luxurious and I would repurchase.
Melissa M.
Minooka
Although this is a very expensive product, it is worth every dime. It can be used on any type of hair. It leaves hair silky, shiny and soft. It helps your tools to move effortlessly through the hair. Even after a day or two it does not make the hair feel greasy at all. A little goes a really long way.
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
I just bought this from Sephora, I was not sent this. My review is that you should take your money and go out and buy this NOW if you have dry or damaged hair. It is LIFE changing. I ran it through my dry, damaged ends and then proceeded to dry it with a hairdryer about 2 hours later. My. Hair. Feels. Like. SILK. Just to give reference, my hair is twice bleached, colored a few million times (lol, but realistically like 12 times since the bleach), and SUPER dry. I couldn't recommend this enough. My coworkers even could smell my hair from feet away (but it's not overpowering, just pleasant!)
Tonya B.
means
I love this hair oil and i use it on a daily basis. My hair is frizzy and damaged from the daily tools i use. After applying Keras my hair is instantly soft, no frizzies and very managable. This is a must product for me! Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
This works nicely on super straight hair like mine. I only use a bit each time after I washed my hair. I think using too much will most likely cause my hair to be too limpy. Nice product, I recommended.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
've been using kerastase elixir Ultime for years to detangle my long hair and it is hands down the best hair oil on the market. It leaves my hair shiny without being greasy or weighed down. I had extremely damaged ends and this oil made them look normal. The scent is amazing too.

A few months ago my hair stylist convinced me to chop 8 inches of hair off, getting rid of the damaged part. Now that my hair is really healthy I don't need it to detangle my hair anymore but I don't hesitate to use a smidgen of it if my ends feel dry.

Everyone should have a bottle of this in their arsenal, especially if they have damaged hair.
Monica G.
Love this oil it was recommended by my Hair stylist i recently dyed my hair and even after straightening it would get very tr tangled and I applied just two pumps and right after i was easily able to run my fingers through my hair without it getting tangled at all. 👍👍👍
Rini T.
Springfield, VA
I have a sample of this from my friend’s salon and it works miracles. I want the full size because it’s one of my favorite hair oils. Kerastase is a bit pricy so I wish it was sold at Cosmo Prof and Salon Centric but I really do enjoy it.
Christina G.
Receive this as a small sample in one of my subscription boxes. I use it on the go for travels in my makeup bag. Really nice smell and works great, never leaves hair oily. You can see why it it was voted the best of allure.
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
Can it be used for oily scalps?
Marisol C.
Visalia, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.