BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
if i was able to give this product a 10 i totally
would in a heartbeat. when people say a little goes along way, that definitely stands with this product. even with thick hair you hardly have to use very much. one thing i do not recommend is applying this oil anywhere near your roots and scalp or it will look like your hair is super oily and dirty but other than that, i have ranked this product as one of my wow products and the smell makes it even better! i HIGHLY recommend this product.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
This hair oil smells so good. It is a bit pricey and I go through it quickly because I have to use it every day. I use a separate heat protectant for blow drying or styling because this doesn’t really help with that. But if you are looking for something that is more of a finishing oil to smooth your ends and give you shine this is perfect. The smell alone makes it worth it.
Marilyn S.
Pullman
This is so amazing! And it smells equally as good. It’s a bit pricey and tends to be used quickly but I have yet to find a product that matches it’s quality. I have color-damaged hair and this helps keep my split ends smooth and fly-aways at bay. One downside is that it can be hard to find outside of a high end salon. However it feels very luxurious and I would repurchase.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
ALERT: BOMB.COM. what a great oil. It’s creamy and thick. I️t isn’t runny or thin which I hate in an oil. I️t coats your beautifully and really does make a difference in the overall feel of your hair. I️ started using this a couple years ago and every time I️ stop using it (ITS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE) I️ find myself tail between my legs running back to it.
Tonya B.
Frenchburg, KY
I love this hair oil and i use it on a daily basis. My hair is frizzy and damaged from the daily tools i use. After applying Keras my hair is instantly soft, no frizzies and very managable. This is a must product for me! Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
Justine A.
1915 reviews
This hair oil is amazing!! It is multi use which I love. I use it before blow drying and my hair is left so soft and silky. It is also great after blow drying to smooth frizz or flyaways. Such a wonderful product. It is pricey but a little goes a long way so it would last a long time.
Taniya P.
This works nicely on super straight hair like mine. I only use a bit each time after I washed my hair. I think using too much will most likely cause my hair to be too limpy. Nice product, I recommended.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
've been using kerastase elixir Ultime for years to detangle my long hair and it is hands down the best hair oil on the market. It leaves my hair shiny without being greasy or weighed down. I had extremely damaged ends and this oil made them look normal. The scent is amazing too.

A few months ago my hair stylist convinced me to chop 8 inches of hair off, getting rid of the damaged part. Now that my hair is really healthy I don't need it to detangle my hair anymore but I don't hesitate to use a smidgen of it if my ends feel dry.

Everyone should have a bottle of this in their arsenal, especially if they have damaged hair.
Victoria D.
Townsend
I love what this product does for my hair. I purchased it at Ulta. I have been using it for a year It is long lasting with a nice smell A bit pricey but worth the quality. I recommend it to my. Yes
Monica G.
Love this oil it was recommended by my Hair stylist i recently dyed my hair and even after straightening it would get very tr tangled and I applied just two pumps and right after i was easily able to run my fingers through my hair without it getting tangled at all. 👍👍👍
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?