BY KÉRASTASE

Versatile nourishing oil that provides ultimate shine, softness and nourishment for all hair types Benefits: Multi-use oil that can be used pre and post styling 2 Delivers ultimate shine, deep conditioning and nourishment 1 Add softness, strength, and smoothness 6 Promotes cellular renewal with its anti-oxidant active ingredients 5 Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors 4 A blend of four precious scented oils that works for all hair types Key Technology Oleo-complexe: Maize Oil: Delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine 1 Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair 4 Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine 3 Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors see more...

• No puedo vivir sin el,su olor, su textura, lo hacen el mejor del ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to get this oil for my hair. I've been using th...1 Answers
  • I have fine, bleached lavender hair. Its really d... Be the first to answer!
Kerastase Elixir Ultime, 4.2 fl oz
  • "The Elixer Ultime has kept my hair soft and smooth, healthy, manageable, strong, and controls frizz." in 1 review
  • "unfortunately, after using it for years my hair grew used to it, and it almost seemed to have reverse effects." in 1 review
  • "No joke, this is my holy grail hair treatment." in 1 review
Isabel B.
I usually use this either right after I get out of the shower, or right before bed. If I use it when I wake up, before I start the day, my hair looks really oily. If I give it the time to settle it smooths out my hair rather than just sit on top of it. I think it just depends when you use it for it to really work.
Theresa A.
Kerastase Elixir Ultime, 4.2 fl oz is in a beautiful bottle that says luxury. This hair Oil is a little bit higher in price, but the shine payoff is worth it. I like the way it makes my hair look and smell. It contains Argan oil which I love because it’s so good for my hair. I recommend it because a little goes a long way and with two pumps of product takes the frizz away and makes my look more polished.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I really live for this elixir. My hair has never looked & felt better. I think the price is a little on the higher end but when the product works, I'll pay it. The elixir has a nice scent, a bit strong at first but it fades. I like to use it on wet hair, shaking well first, then spraying from tip to just below the root, working it in with my fingers. It works best if you brush your hair first. Once I blowdry & style my hair, it looks shiny, healthy, and full of life. I use about 10 sprays on my long hair so the bottle lasts a good while. The packaging is nice, really heavy high quality, and the pump works really well, is easy to push, and distributes a good amount of product in a fan like mist. It has never made my hair oily or appear dirty at all. It can also be used on dry hair to add shine and lustre.
Emma B.
South Hadley, MA
I have been using this oil/elixir for about 7 years now and I can never be without it. Hands down, one of my favorite products of all time. Over the past few years or so I've adopted this method for using the elixir:
I blow dry my hair with a round brush (with whatever pre blowdry products I'm using at the moment). Then I usually brush my hair with a boar bristle paddle brush (Mason Pearson Boar Bristle & Nylon Hairbrush). Then I let my hair 'cool' for a few minutes (this probably isn't super necessary) and then I run 1-2 pumps through my dry hair focusing on mid length to ends and finally brush it out with my hair brush again.

This stuff is like liquid gold. It smells amazing (like coconuts almost? But better?) and it lasts FOREVER (seriously, I have very long hair and I've been using the same bottle going on a year). Give it a shot. You won't regret it!
Tiffany P.
New London, CT
The Kerastase Elixir Ultime helps the frizziness of my hair. I use the oil after a shower before bed, and the oil helps detangle my hair smoothly. A plus is that my friends always smell and complement my hair. Although I received this oil as a present, individuals that suffer with frizziness should try this.  The oil is about the size of my hand and for three months, I've only used about 1/16th of the product.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
One of my absolute favorite products. IT SMELLS AMAZING. I use this almost everyday - smooths hair (espcially my course, thick hair), tames, conditions, and makes it smell great. Can be used on dry and damp hair.
Octavia T.
I won't purchase this serum again. To begin, it is very costly and it produces very disappointing results. I do like the scent, which all but disappears after application. I can appreciate the fact that it is lightweight, but that very thing is it's downfall, since after using it, it is as if I put nothing on my hair. It does not prevent nor control frizz, it adds absolutely no shine, and if it can't do either of the two, then it is definitely worthless. I've used it on wet hair to prevent my hair from drying frizzy, fail. I have used it on dry hair on my ends to help smooth frizz, fail. I have given it many chances, and every time I've used it, I forgot that I did, because it is like using nothing at all. This stuff is far too expensive to be so useless, and I will never understand the high ratings when you could easily pay a few bucks at the drugstore for some pretty good serums. Also, I have medium textured hair.
Jane H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Be careful.....a little goes a long way! I especially use this on day two (dry hair) after my blowout and exercise. It tends to settle my thick, coarse and slightly wavy hair down. Adds a ton of shine too!
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
I am sooo sad my bottle finally came to an end! My sister use to work at a salon where I could get this product for a reasonable price but unfortunately I lost that benefit! I deducted two stars because this brand is not the easiest to find AND I feel the prices are pretty expensive for the amount you get. Nevertheless, this kept my hair smooth and healthy. Being naturally black, you know how much damage you are putting your hair through when you go blonde and that's exactly what I did LOL! That's probably why I ran out of this so fast BUT if you do not mind the price and have dry hair you want to smooth out I would recommend this!
Jennifer M.
Mandeville, LA
I love this brand so much and believe that they source the best ingredients to be used in their products. The oil is perfect in a small amount in my hair even though it is as thin as could be, I have body but it's thin! This stuff lasts a really long time as well so keep that in mind when factoring the price.
Candice R.
Milan, TN
I've been wanting to get this oil for my hair. I've been using the one from oribe for forever and I am scared to switch due to not knowing if there is any bad ingredients for my hair in it. So does anyone know if this oil has any bad ingredients in it or any drying ingredients?
Cecilia D.
Ogden, UT
Do you think this serum will help with frizzy hair?
Justina A.
Corona, CA
Is this oil heavy?
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
No puedo vivir sin el,su olor, su textura, lo hacen el mejor del mercado!
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the price?