BY KÉRASTASE

Elixir k ultime sublime cleansing oil shampoo by kerastase for unisex 8.5 ounce shampoo. Elixir k ultime sublime cleansing oil shampoo was launched by the design house of kerastase. It is recommended for normal hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria K.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of my favotite shampoo. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kerastase and this one in particular. I wish it was not that pricey. I always get it from Nordstrom Rack whenever i see it on sale. It gives so much shine to my hair and my hunsband even uses it althought he almost died when he saw the price lol he is used to his $5 giangantic bottle of shampoo from Sam's.
Rebeca B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product and I love the smell. It's affordable but the price it's kind spicy. I often use this product because it's expensive. However it's great and it has a great technologie. I would recommend!
Celine L.
Portland, TN
Good for anyone with thick coarse hair, makes hair beautifully shine. Would not recommend for anyone with fine or straight hair because it is very prone to weigh it down.
Kim B.
The Kerastase Elixir K Ulime cleansing oil is a great product that gave me strong healthy and manageable hair.
Ana Paula A.
I love this shampoo! My hair smells amazing, is super shinny, and soft! So everything you need in a shampoo.
Vanessa M.
Guadalupe, Nuevo Leon
I've used this product and i liked it. I personally like products which contain Oil because they're natural stuff.