BY KÉRASTASE

Elixir k ultime sublime cleansing oil shampoo by Kerastase for unisex 8.5 ounce shampoo. Elixir k ultime sublime cleansing oil shampoo was launched by the design house of Kerastase. It is recommended for normal hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Justine A.
2061 reviews
Review for: Kerastase Elixir K Ultime Bain Riche Shampoo with Beautifying Oil, 8.5 Ounce more...
I absolutely love this shampoo! Is is a splurge for sure but it is amazing. I first got a deluxe size sample in a Kerastase order and I loved it. It makes my hair so soft and healthy feeling. And I have thick coarse hair so that says a lot.
Melissa K.
I like this product from Kerastase but it is not my favorite. I have think coarse curly hair, although this product seems to nourish my hair it doesn't feel like it gives my the control of my hair like the other branches of their brand.
Megan F.
Smells wonderful and left my hair very silky and felt more nourished after one use. The beautifying oil wasn't too much for natural curls either.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
This is the best shampoo for color and damaged and dry hair. It smells amazing too and worth the cost
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This shampoo is super good and it smells so good as well. It's a little expensive but worth it
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
My absolute favorite luxury brand shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth
Roxana A.
Montreal, DC
Overall good but for the price you can find better from Alterna. Left my fine hair a bit heavy - did not repurchase.