Kerastase Discipline Keratine Thermique Smoothing Taming Milk, 5.1 oz uploaded by Sheila K.

BY KÉRASTASE

Blow-dry care for unruly hair. Smoothing and taming, anti-frizz anti-humidity* blow-drying milk for unruly hair. Thermo-seal glazing: Smooths the hair and adds shine, makes hair easier to style. Active ingredient known for its heat protecting properties. Suitable for color-treated hair. ; see more...

Neda N.
Washington
If you style your hair- you have to use a heat protectant in it- especially if you have dyed hair. Friends don’t let friends fry their hair. This product leaves my hair healthy and soft. I feel a little less guilty when I curl or straighten it. I’ve noticed my hair is not as dry and doesn’t get split ends as quickly between hair cuts. This smells good too.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
The best blow out of your life. That is what this stuff will give you.
Yes, it’s pricy as all heck , but remember ... you wear your hair everyday . It’s worth spending the $$ to help make it look good.
This takes my thick, dry, frizz probe hair and makes it full, smooth and SO soft. I jokingly call it “Hollywood hair”.
Also, a little goes a long way. This one tube will last you!
EZX Anna C.
Great product, with it my hair looks great! Obedient and brilliant! It smooths the hair well, helps to make them glazed even when the weather is wet. A good helper for curly hair!
Rebecca F.
I love this product so much! It smells amazing. I run it through my wet hair after towel drying, then comb through. It smooths and softens, and protects my hair from heat damage. I purchase from the kerastase website. Avid user!
Constance B.
I absolutely love this brand and all of their products and especially this one because it doesn't leave a greasy feel or texture to your hair but it still tames it and gets the job done for all hair types!
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This stuff is pretty amazing makes your hair very soft and smells really good. I use this stuff every day because my hair is very dry and specially living in California. I bought it at My hair Stylist shop
Anais C.
Oakland, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! i got my hair dyed and my stylist gave this to me for free and it works wonders my color damage has minimized and so has my frizzz
n it smells greaaaaaaattttt so i love tgis product so much asa a heat protectant to n i apply after showers
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
I cannot sing enough praises about Kerastase. Their products PERFORM! This thermique is amazing for taming fly aways without getting too heavy, although I wouldn't recommend it for fine hair. It gives great thermal protection and a soft and supple finish. Amazing product!
Briana L.
Sherrills Ford, NC
This really helps with frizz control. I love that it offers your heat protection and adds shine. It's really lightweight so it's great for all hair types.
Danielle A.
Tiffin, IA
I love Kerastase products, especially the thermiques. I have color treated hair that I heat style daily. These products help keep my hair healthy.
Tabitha A.
Ok I'm on the fence to purchase this I've been watching this online and even Amazon but people have mixed comments so I may just buy a travel size but I've used the original and like it any thoughts? I want to protect but I live in Florida