BY KÉRASTASE

Hair-smoothing thermal anti-frizz protection spray for unruly or curly hair.

Anti-frizz protection spray instantly eases blowdry with heat protection up to 450°F for fine to coarse, unruly hair. Provides shine and control with 72 hours of frizz protection.

• Morpho-Keratine technology to restore flexibilty and discipline for perfect hair movement, taming frizz and protecting against humidity
  • Conditioning Agents to reduce static and frizz
  • Shine Aplifier to add shine to the hair
  • Xylose for heat styling protection

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Amodimethicone • Trideceth-5 • Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor O I L • Polyquaternium-37 • Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate • Glycerin • Trideceth-10 • Phenyl Trimethicone • Phenoxyethanol • Arginine • Glutamic Acid • Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 • Benzyl Salicylate • Serine • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Benzyl Alcohol • Quaternium-87 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Xylose • Linalool • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Geraniol • Citronellol • Cinnamyl Alcohol • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply Spray Fluidissime section by section throughout lengths of towel-dried, damp hair. Proceed to blow dry.

Laiza H.
Wake Forest , NC
I got a sample of Kérastase Discipline Fluidissime Anti-Frizz Hairspray for free from @influenster and I like it a lot. I really like that it is antifrizz and heat protector because I use a flat iron on my hair twice a week and my hair was frizzy and I needed something to protect it from the heat and then I got this one from Influenster to try and I like it. I use it everyday after washing my hair and drying it with a towel. It’s a spray and it’s 150ml 5.1fl.oz. I would prefer if it was 3.4fl.oz so I could bring it with me when I travel but I can’t unfortunately. It’s a leave-in product so you don’t need to wash it after using it. It smells pretty good and the smell lasts for long time. I use it after using Kérastase initialize advanced Scalp & Hair Serum Concentrate for better results. It’s better than the one I used to use and I like the smell of it better too. It’s helping me to achieve my hair goals.I recommend it!  Kérastase Discipline Fluidissime Anti-Frizz Hairspray
Madlenovich Y.
I remember when this came out I was kind of skeptical because usually it doesn’t do what it says it will but knowing kerastase it did wonders definitely its great product I myself have frizzy annoying hair and this makes everything in my life much better and I’m always happy
Vienna S.
BEST ANTI-FRIZZ SPRAY! I have hair that tends to be dry and sometimes even hard to manage, many times I straighten it and the only thing that softens it and leaves it looking really nice and straight is this product. I recommend this to just about anyone because it is that good. My hair literally feels like silk every single time. Honestly, on of the best hair care purchase  I have made.
Helen V.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product as part of my Kerastase Vox Box, and it is amazing. My hair is extremely frizzy and this product definitely helps it! The smell is amazing. I always get asked what I put in my hair to make it smell that good and it is this product! I now have purchased it on my own ! It is definitely worth the $$.
Rachel F.
St Augustine, FL
This is a GREAT product! It helped my stubborn hair do whatever I wanted, it kept it shiny, frizz free and manageable for days! I would recommend to anyone especially if you have wavy/frizzy hair you are trying to blow out. I will definitely buy again.
Corinne T.
Revere, MA
This spray smells amazing. I am loving using this after I put in the hair oil. I have also used it as a finishing spay. After treating my hair with bleach color protection and dryness are my top concerns, this one aides in protecting my hair further from any damage from heat or the elements.
Carolina M.
Weston
Good product that gives you a light texture, with a soft scent. I usually use it before blow dry my hair and it gives me more day afters. My hair is a brown thin tinted hair with too much volume, so I appreciate this product because it deliver what it proposed to.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Kerastase Discipline Spray Fluidissime - Thermal anti-frizz protection spray is awesome! I love the way it feels on my hair and it smells so good! I live by the water, so my hair gets VERY frizzy during the summer. It works great and I am very satisfied!
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love the rest of the Kerastase discipline line, but I don't really see a huge difference when using this product personally. I have fine, dry, curly hair that gets frizzy easily, so I think it adds too much water to my hair after washing for it to be useful to me. For someone who this is not a problem for, I would recommend, especially for fine hair.
Tori P.
Tucson, AZ
This product is legit crack for your hair. You can use it as a heat protectant you can use it to tame frizz I spray the stuff so much in my hair at drenches it. I would recommend this for anyone and everyone if you want nice smelling frizz free heat protected hair
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Does this have a strong smell?
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I'm looking for a new thermal protection spray. How does this one compare with the CHI Iron guard?
Gaga G.
How does this compare to the Kerastase Nectar Thermique heat protectant?
Marquita S.
Richmond
Is this heat protectant spray comparable to Tresemme heat protectant spray?
Hey!I have the product. Do i need to apply in my hair before using the strightner or after? And only on dray hair right?Thanksss

Kerastase

Kerastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.