Kérastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free uploaded by Nouran Y.

BY KÉRASTASE

Hair-smoothing sulfate-free shampoo for frizzy or curly hair.

Sulfate-free smoothing shampoo gently cleanses hair while providing discipline and fluidity. Delivers optimal nourishment without weight to unruly, sensitized or chemically-treated hair.

• Morpho-Keratine technology to restore flexibilty and discipline for perfect hair movement, taming frizz and protecting against humidity
  • Surface Perfector for smooth, soft hair that's easy to detangle
  • High Precision Care Agent for restoration with a natural, weightless effect

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate • Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate • Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate • Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate • Glycol Distearate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Glycereth-26 • Decyl Glucoside • Hydrogenated Coconut Acid • Coco-Betaine • Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 • Sodium Benzoate • Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer • Sodium Chloride • Polyquaternium-7 • Amodimethicone • Polyquaternium-10 • Sodium Isethionate • Salicylic Acid • Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate • Propylene Glycol • Carbomer • C11-15 Pareth-7 • Benzoic Acid • Arginine • Glutamic Acid • Benzyl Salicylate • Laureth-9 • Benzyl Alcohol • Glycerin • Serine • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Trideceth-12 • C12-13 Pareth-23 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Linalool • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • C12-13 Pareth-3 • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free to wet hair and scalp. Massage head using palms of the hands. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.

• I can go to a hairstylist for personal reasons, how do I ...1 Answers
  • I want to know if it has a rich creamy lather ?2 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I like to use the keratin products during the summer months to smooth and help maintain frizz in this brutal Florida humidity. It’s safe for color treated hair, has a nice lather, and rinses Clean. I would definitely repurchase
Victoria r.
First of all...the smell! It makes your hair smell amazing! I found myself getting compliments such as "your hair smells so good" or "is that perfume?" I also love how soft and silky it made my hair feel. The only downside would be that it weighed down my thin hair a bit, so only use a small amount if you have thin hair. All in all a great product and would totally recommend purch
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I recently bought this and am loving it so far. I've wanted to try this brand for ages and finally decided to splurge because my hair was going through a rough patch. Using this has made it so smooth and soft, I love it. The only downside is the smell. It's not overpowering, but it does remind me of vintage perfume.
Lilly D.
Dorchester , MA
This shampoo is worth every single penny. l use it a couple of times a week between my drugstore brand washes and my hair always looks, feels, and smells amazing afterwards! It’s like a treat for my hair! l will be loyal to this brand for a long time. You definitely get what you pay for!
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
My hairdresser recommended this sulfate free color care shampoo and I don't think I will ever stop using it. My hair feels so healthy and soft! If you have color treated hair I highly recommend this product. The only downside is it is pretty pricey so I only get it once in a while.
CHLOE M.
Hamilton
I love the Discipline line. The shampoo and conditioner are very hydrating and smoothing. My hair is very coarse and this shampoo keeps it smooth and frizz free 24/7. It smells so good too!
Caitlin L.
Rochester, NY
My fav!! I am a Kerastase LOVER! When I found out I was getting their Vox box I was stoked! I had never used this shampoo before so naturally I couldn't wait to give it a try and it was amazing! My hair was silky smooth and smelled amazing! Love it! Definitely recommend you give it a try if you are in the market for a new shampoo!!
Lydia A.
I am a huge fan of this shampoo and conditioner...it makes my hair feel incredibly soft and clean.  There's no buildup and the scent is beautiful. It's pricey (my salon charges 42.00 each), but I only wash my hair 3 times a week and even then I alternate this with other shampoo/conditioner combos to make it go further.The fact that it's sulfate-free is a bonus too!
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I received this in my Kerastase voxbox. I really liked this shampoo. It has a nice smell thats not too overpowering. I use this shampoo when my hair is on the drier side and it does a good job of not only smoothing my hair but also hydrating it
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I absolutely LOVED this shampoo. It smelled amazing. Very perfuming but not overwhelming. I enjoy how luxurious the packaging is. And overall quality.. is fantastic. I typically have a huge problem with over using shampoo, but this shampoo changed that. Just a small amount lathers up perfectly and allows for a smooth wash.
krystal ☺.
I want to know if it has a rich creamy lather ?
Nora A.
Toronto
I can go to a hairstylist for personal reasons, how do I know which one is best for my hair?

back