Kérastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free uploaded by Nouran Y.

BY KÉRASTASE

Hair-smoothing sulfate-free shampoo for frizzy or curly hair.

Sulfate-free smoothing shampoo gently cleanses hair while providing discipline and fluidity. Delivers optimal nourishment without weight to unruly, sensitized or chemically-treated hair.

• Morpho-Keratine technology to restore flexibilty and discipline for perfect hair movement, taming frizz and protecting against humidity
  • Surface Perfector for smooth, soft hair that's easy to detangle
  • High Precision Care Agent for restoration with a natural, weightless effect

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate • Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate • Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate • Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate • Glycol Distearate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine • Glycereth-26 • Decyl Glucoside • Hydrogenated Coconut Acid • Coco-Betaine • Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 • Sodium Benzoate • Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer • Sodium Chloride • Polyquaternium-7 • Amodimethicone • Polyquaternium-10 • Sodium Isethionate • Salicylic Acid • Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate • Propylene Glycol • Carbomer • C11-15 Pareth-7 • Benzoic Acid • Arginine • Glutamic Acid • Benzyl Salicylate • Laureth-9 • Benzyl Alcohol • Glycerin • Serine • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Trideceth-12 • C12-13 Pareth-23 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Linalool • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • C12-13 Pareth-3 • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free to wet hair and scalp. Massage head using palms of the hands. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.

• Does anyone know if Amazon sells the originals kerastase?...4 Answers
  • I can go to a hairstylist for personal reasons, how do I ...1 Answers
  • I want to know if it has a rich creamy lather ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
kiana M.
ames, IA
I have thick long wavy/curly hair and in the summer, after all the humidity and the sun, my hair becomes an unmanageable poof. I was so excited to try this shampoo because I have heard of Kerastase which is an amazing french hair care brand and now is in sephora!!yay!
The shampoo itself is just great. It washes my scalp completely clean and leaves no residue. Also, it actually lathers very nicely, which is rare in  sulfate free shampoos. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny as if I have also applied conditioner. The smell is also nice and not too overwhelming. It definitely nourishes and helps fight frizz from the very first wash. I also need to admit I am in love with the packaging! so elegant and cute! definitely a plus. Will repurchase for sure.
I received this complimentary by influenster. All opinions are mine.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I like to use the keratin products during the summer months to smooth and help maintain frizz in this brutal Florida humidity. It’s safe for color treated hair, has a nice lather, and rinses Clean. I would definitely repurchase
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I recently bought this and am loving it so far. I've wanted to try this brand for ages and finally decided to splurge because my hair was going through a rough patch. Using this has made it so smooth and soft, I love it. The only downside is the smell. It's not overpowering, but it does remind me of vintage perfume.
Lilly D.
Dorchester , MA
This shampoo is worth every single penny. l use it a couple of times a week between my drugstore brand washes and my hair always looks, feels, and smells amazing afterwards! It’s like a treat for my hair! l will be loyal to this brand for a long time. You definitely get what you pay for!
Delaney B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This shampoo smells great, just like a salon. It works great on my hair. I normally have problems with a shampoo making my hair greasy, but this actually makes my hair super soft after the shower!
Caitlin L.
Rochester, NY
My fav!! I am a Kerastase LOVER! When I found out I was getting their Vox box I was stoked! I had never used this shampoo before so naturally I couldn't wait to give it a try and it was amazing! My hair was silky smooth and smelled amazing! Love it! Definitely recommend you give it a try if you are in the market for a new shampoo!!
Lydia A.
I am a huge fan of this shampoo and conditioner...it makes my hair feel incredibly soft and clean.  There's no buildup and the scent is beautiful. It's pricey (my salon charges 42.00 each), but I only wash my hair 3 times a week and even then I alternate this with other shampoo/conditioner combos to make it go further.The fact that it's sulfate-free is a bonus too!
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I received this in my Kerastase voxbox. I really liked this shampoo. It has a nice smell thats not too overpowering. I use this shampoo when my hair is on the drier side and it does a good job of not only smoothing my hair but also hydrating it
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I absolutely LOVED this shampoo. It smelled amazing. Very perfuming but not overwhelming. I enjoy how luxurious the packaging is. And overall quality.. is fantastic. I typically have a huge problem with over using shampoo, but this shampoo changed that. Just a small amount lathers up perfectly and allows for a smooth wash.
Trixie G.
Milltown, NJ
This is one of my favorite brands! I received one as a gift and immediately started to use it along with my sister in law who is constantly at my house. We used it up quickly because of how much we enjoyed it. Our hair was looking so much healthier!
Hospitality V.
Atlanta
Does anyone know if Amazon sells the originals kerastase? Or should I buy through Sephora?
krystal ☺.
I want to know if it has a rich creamy lather ?
Nora A.
Toronto
I can go to a hairstylist for personal reasons, how do I know which one is best for my hair?