BY KÉRASTASE

Discipline Bain fluidealiste no sulfates smooth-in-motion shampoo by Kerastase for unisex - 34 ounce shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ellie S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner brands! A little pricey, but I actually do believe that it works better than the cheaper brands. If I could afford it on my college budget, I would buy it all the time!
Lori G.
Macomb, IL
My hair has grown so much since I have started using this product. Naturally it's not that it's grown anymore, it's the fact that my hair breakage is almost nonexistent. Wonderful product. Will never switch.
Michelle Ann G.
This is amazingggg! My thick hair doesn't feel weighed down like other anti-frizz products make it feel. Like all other Kerastase products a little goes a long way. Typically my hair isn't straight but isn't wavy and has lots of frizz, especially around my face. This helps tremendously.
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
É um produto que eu quero muuuuito, mas muito mesmo testar. A embalagem dele deixa a gente curiosa pra saber como é o resultado final depois de usar.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
I love this Shampoo, its results are excellent, it moisturizes much my hair, gives good care. I love Kerastase has always been my favorite...!!
Alice B.
This is the first one I used from this brand and i think it's the best for my hair. Of course, every type of hair is different so read the ingredients and what type of product it is.