Add a Photo

By KÉRASTASE
#3474 in Shampoo
Kerastase Densifique Bain Densit. Bodifying Shampoo. A gentle but thorough cleanser for life stressed hair. Leaves hair with more substance reslience and strength.
Photos (2)
Marilyn K.
Marilyn K.
Jax Bch, FL
My main shampoo., I've been using it for over a year. I LOVE the smell, and the suds it makes. It's a little pricey, but I love it so much! It's very concentrated, so a little goes a long way! Highly recommend any of the kerastase products!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
I have fine limp hair. This shampoo adds so much volume and does not weigh your hair down. I love it!!
Marelyn D.
Marelyn D.
Tampa, FL
I really like this shampoo it smells really good. It leaves my hair looking healthy and shinny
Grace L.
Grace L.
Very good products!!!! It gives me thick hair wich i need, and expendí e product
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Treatment shampoo that, when used over time, helps to plump up the hair strand to reveal much thicker feeling hair.
Mirna L.
Mirna L.
Oct. 27, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Kerastase Densifique Bain Densit. Bodifying Shampoo
I have used this shampoo for a few days and have seen such a difference in my hair. I usually have to tease and add extra products to get any semblance of volume in my hair, so getting it with this shampoo and mask combo alone is a win. The only thing I would like to point out is the scent. Although it is lovely and luxurious, it is very strong and doesn't really fade throughout the day. To some, it may be a wonderful thing, but I'm a little annoyed that it masks my favorite perfume lol. Overall, I'm really enjoying the results of this shampoo!

I received this shampoo and mask for review complimentary from Influenster.
Emi K.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: Kerastase Densifique Bain Densit. Bodifying Shampoo
Amazing shampoo! It gives my long and thin hair lots of life and volume. I use the thickening spray as well together with this and the results are awesome. I would definitely recommend this shampoo! I will keep using this as the results for me have been astonishing.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Highly recommend I have been losing a lot of hair thanks to hashimotos disease and this helps me to create a thicker look
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
Although a big fan of Kerastase products, I found this shampoo to turn my hair greasy sooner than the others.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Pierrefonds, QC
This shampoo is amazing for fine hair it gives you a lot of volume. It smells so good too. I love it!!!!