Kerastase Densifique Bain Densit. Bodifying Shampoo uploaded by Mirna L.Kerastase Densifique Bain Densit. Bodifying Shampoo uploaded by Casey C.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Densifique Bain Densit. Bodifying Shampoo. A gentle but thorough cleanser for life stressed hair. Leaves hair with more substance reslience and strength. see more...

Marilyn K.
Marilyn K.
Jax Bch, FL
My main shampoo., I've been using it for over a year. I LOVE the smell, and the suds it makes. It's a little pricey, but I love it so much! It's very concentrated, so a little goes a long way! Highly recommend any of the kerastase products!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
I have fine limp hair. This shampoo adds so much volume and does not weigh your hair down. I love it!!
Marelyn D.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
I really like this shampoo it smells really good. It leaves my hair looking healthy and shinny
Grace L.
Grace L.
Very good products!!!! It gives me thick hair wich i need, and expendí e product
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Perfect for fine or thinning hair, Kérastase Densifique Bain Densité is a gentle cleanser that will leave your hair feeling denser and more resistant to damage. Enriched with Stemoxydine®, which is a state-of-the-art densifying molecule, it also contains hyaluronic acid which plumps up the hair fibre for a fuller and thicker appearance with added bounce. Your locks will be left looking lustrous and exuding vitality. - L.M.
Larisa M.
Larisa M.
Sonora, TX
Me encanta este producto lo Compre y no pense que fuera tan efectivo pro an verdad que lo es y mi Cabello queda hermoso
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Treatment shampoo that, when used over time, helps to plump up the hair strand to reveal much thicker feeling hair.
Emi K.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Amazing shampoo! It gives my long and thin hair lots of life and volume. I use the thickening spray as well together with this and the results are awesome. I would definitely recommend this shampoo! I will keep using this as the results for me have been astonishing.
Mirna L.
Mirna L.
I have used this shampoo for a few days and have seen such a difference in my hair. I usually have to tease and add extra products to get any semblance of volume in my hair, so getting it with this shampoo and mask combo alone is a win. The only thing I would like to point out is the scent. Although it is lovely and luxurious, it is very strong and doesn't really fade throughout the day. To some, it may be a wonderful thing, but I'm a little annoyed that it masks my favorite perfume lol. Overall, I'm really enjoying the results of this shampoo!

I received this shampoo and mask for review complimentary from Influenster.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Highly recommend I have been losing a lot of hair thanks to hashimotos disease and this helps me to create a thicker look