Kerastase Curl Idéal Hair Mask

Curl Idéal Hair Mask

I’m dying to try Kératase’s new line “Curl Manifesto”! Has anyone tried it, and if so…what are your thoughts?
Iss this good for hair with constant use of heat?Kerastase Curl Idéal Hair Mask
Start your review of Kerastase Curl Idéal Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
April M.
1,440 reviews
Kerastase Curl Idéal Hair Mask uploaded by April M.
Kerastase Curl Idéal Hair Mask uploaded by April M.
This cream curl hair mask is a dream. It turns my dull frizzy hair into smooth curls. Its gentle on my hair and long lasting moisture to my hair. My curls looks and feel much more defined and bouncier. I like the results of this hair mask. I definitely recommend trying this for anyone who has long natural curly hair.
Shoshi R.
Laguna Hills, CA
I recently tried a sample of this product. So fantastic. It left my hair soft and supple. And it really came through for my curls. It de-frizzed them and gave them that special bounce back. Try it and let me know your thoughts on it!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Omg This is amazing ones you try you will see the results I have my points hair damage this repair control the frizz and is amazing how this products smell but the best part is the results are incredible this is my favorite products and is one of the best products for hair love it
Jackie R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Great mask! Used it a lot to get my hair to look it’s best after frying it for years. Very good for those with unruly/frizzy hair!
Natyelli M.
Frederick
This hair mask is amazing! It just makes my hair feel so good and shining, I feel that it really treats from the inside
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Such a nourishing mask. I use the whole Kerastase Discipline line of products and my hair has never been better. Will definitely keep buying.
Vanessa M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this hair mask when I had my hair permed in the past, it made my hair soft and hydrated. It also helped my curl more bouncing!
Carolina E.
Weston, FL
Wow. Hydration boost in 20 minutes. Certainly saw the difference on the first use. I had less frizz and more shine. Pricey but worth it.
Jelena C.
Livermore, CA
I always use this mask before I wearing my hair in its natural curl. It keeps my hair smooth an bouncy
Ren S.
winter haven
I love this product. My only complaint is how small the jars are. But is is an amazing product. I have naturally wavy hair and this gives it just enough help to make the waves look a little more defined rather than hanging limp. Love it.