Kerastase Cristalliste New Cristal Sculpt Light Hair Styling Serum uploaded by Donna R.Kerastase Cristalliste New Cristal Sculpt Light Hair Styling Serum uploaded by Catherine S.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Cristalliste New Cristal Sculpt Light Hold Hair Styling Serum. Dual chamber hair styling serum leaves hair with glossy shine and a lightweight hold. see more...

Laryssa P.
Winchester, MA
About Kérastase I don’t have anything bad to say about, I just love it, I usually use the inteire products (shampoo, conditioner, oil) I just think that it’s a little expensive, but I just love, I can’t denied!
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
This serum smells so good, almost like a hair perfume. I have fine color treated hair and this works like magic. There are dual chambers that once you pump you can cocktail your serum. Apply from mids to ends for a super silky feel
Allison C.
I don't know that I would purchase this product again. It was OK but didn't last all day. I felt that the price didn't match the quality. I had to use more of it before going out in the evening. There is room for improvement.
Becky B.
This is a very interesting product. I just got it so I'm still getting use to it. but like most products from this brand it smells great, the texture us so smooth and creamy and it doesn't build up all gross in your hair as far as I can tell.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL
I use this product occasionally and it's quite nice on my very long hair (real and extensions) . I cannot really tell if it is a "must have " for me like the shampoo, conditioner, masque and elixer, but my hair always pretty much looks great thanks to Kerastase products. I keep reordering it, so it must be working.
Aly D.
This is one of my all time favorite styling products for curling my hair with an iron. My curls stay in place and are not plastered down! My hair doesn't feel greasy and yet the frizz is tamed! I love this product. I wish it came in a bigger size because I use it so frequently.
Rebecca E.
I have been using Kerastase products for about 4 years. I like using the cristal like which is more for normal (not really thick, not really thin) hair. When I used this serum it makes my hair feel like I just got it done at the salon. Soft and manageable.
Annabelle B.
Iowa City, IA
ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS I HAVE EVER USED!!!! The smell is fantastic, and a little goes a loooong way. It makes your hair feel tremendously nice and soft and supple. I wish I could give it more stars.
Ylce R.
Light hold
Featherweight touch
High glossy shine
Versatile Styling Tool
Because it’s a dual chamber pump, be sure to always use two fingers to allow equal amounts of product to be dispensed.
Gabriela P.
Uso Kerastase desde hace años. nunca me ha decepcionado. Todos sus productos son increibles. Love........................................................................................
Victoria r.
how's this work? is it like a hairspray