BY KÉRASTASE

Shine perfecting serum for free flowing hair Benefits: Leaves hair weightless to the touch 2 Ultra-lightweight serum 3 Provides intense cristal shine Key Technology Liquid Light Complex: Anti-dry magnet-like polymers: Eco-friendly conditioning care agents, leaves lengths and ends smooth and polished 2 Oil Solubization System: Roots are left pure and weightless 3 Aloe Vera Illuminator: Powerful, natural moisturizer that enhances natural hair glow and shimmer

• I have really fine hair that gets easily greasy when using stylin...1 Answers
  • Did anyone try this product??1 Answers
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
Yes. yessssss. This product is glorious! If it weren't $$$ I'd be using it all the time. I use a about a dime size amount and work it through clean damp hair before styling. Then my hair GLISTENS! I think it works better as a pre-styling treatment, but even if I allow it to air dry, my hair will be super soft and shiny. In the more humid months of summer, I'll put a little extra on after my hair dries and it works really well on frizziness. The smell is ah-mazing.
Jennell M.
I love kerastase product in general. However the cristalliste makes me love it even more. I use it on a damp hair before I style it and my hair looks perfect. It is has that non-greasy feel.
Christina W.
Fulshear, TX
I love this product. I apply it to the lower half of my hair after I am done styling it and it provides a ton of shine and makes my appear much healthier than it really is! Will def purchase another bottle when I run out.
Brandi O.
Seattle, WA
I love this hair oil so much...it absorbs into your hair, does not look greasy, leaves a amazing shine and has such a a beautiful fragrance... its a little pricey, but it is worth every penny.
Tara N.
Osceola, IN
Loooove this! Received as a gift from my hair dresser. It's pricey, but it will last forever! The smell is heavenly and my hair looks so shiny after using.
Jaye L.
Ive used many products from this brand. my hair is very thick curly and long. unfortunately i needed too much product and saw no difference.
Nataly R.
Leaves your hair shining brught and beautiful my mom has been using it and her hair glows
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I have really fine hair that gets easily greasy when using styling products. Will this make my hair oily or greasy?
Bouthaina H.
kairouan
Did anyone try this product??