Kerastase Cristalliste Lumi re Liquide - Shine Perfecting Hair Serum uploaded by Yvette L.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Cristalliste Lumi re Liquide Shine Perfecting Hair Serum. Ultra-lightweight haircare treatment boosts natural shine, leaving hair feeling weightless. see more...

Andrea R.
West Burlington
Loooove my kerastase! It makes my hair feel amazing! I have course and frizzy hair and nothing has worked better to tame the frizz! I get a lot of compliments on my hair after I’ve used this product!
Riya D.
This is my favorite serums of all times. This is not greasy and tames frizz. Only problem with this is that after a day the effect is gone and I have to reapply it. But this is like the perfect serum!
Monica H.
Perris
I love it it might me a bit expensive but it’s so easy to use and makes my hair so soft and give it a shine I definitely recommend it for others ! I was so satisfied with this product
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
The kerastase cristalliste hair serum made my hair very soft. I put it in my hair after I get out of the shower. I have used a few other types, and this one is clearly the best.
Melanie S.
I love this stuff! Is it expensive, yes, but I have had the same bottle for years! I have fine hair and one dime size portion or smaller is enough for my hair. I have naturally curly hair, but use this when I wear my hair straight. It is a must have for me!
Joy T.
This product is amazing!!! If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. It's easy to use. It's definitely on my top 3 compared to others. You get what you pay for it. I would for sure buy it again
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love applying this serum in my hair before and after getting out of the shower after I blow dry or before flight out of my hair it acts as a nice primer and does tame away my frizziness
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
The best hair serum I have ever used. A little pricey but totally worth it!! I got a sample from Birchbox 4 years ago and loved it ever since!! If your looking for something that makes your hair silky, soft, and smell amazing try it out you won't regret. Trust me I have the worst hair fine and damaged from bleach.
Kait H.
Really good product and very worth the price! Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone!
i l.
Hempstead, NY
This product really works leaves hair looking and feeling healthy and full plus it smells amazing
Charl L.
How long until you see a difference?
Sarah S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I'm looking for a product that will set my curly wavy hair nice & smoothly with a silk texture
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Does the product leave a heavy oily residue?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Will this help my hair to grow faster?