Kerastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal Conditioner To Detangle & Soften uploaded by Lidi R.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal Conditioner Detangles & Softens Hair. Weightless conditioner boosts natural shine & leaves hair smooth, supple & polished. see more...

Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
When Kerastase released this line, I was super excited and I absolutely love this stuff. I treat my hair to it at least twice a year, because I switch my brands every time I run out so my hair never gets used to anything. The thing I love about this "light pink" line is one of the shampoos is targeted for people with thick hair, which you have to be careful when buying because one is for fine hair. But honestly this is probably one of the best brands out there, and a little goes a long way. This product doesn't produce bubbles like other brands, so if you don't like that then this brand isn't for you.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
I LOVE this conditioner! It is perfect for all of you long hair girls where you don't have any major hair problems other than shine, oiliness and heaviness. This conditioner adresses those issues with its high shine, lightweight formula. Literally makes your hair feel like its floating around your head. And the shine is off the charts!
Shelley F.
Having fine hair makes it a chore to detangle after a shower. Not with this. This made my hair so soft and easy to detailed that, for once, I didn't want to give up brushing out my long fine hair. It is beautifully packaged (if that matters to you) and smells wonderful. But the end result is worth its weight in gold.
Liz M.
My daughter is lucky enough to have hair down to her waist and I have tried so many products to detangle and manage but none of the children's products do the job! I use this because she doesn't want to cut her hair and it is lightweight and doesn't leave any residue.
Poo T.
Kerastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal Conditioner To Detangle & Soften really works. It does exactly what the title says, it detangles & softens my hair. My hair feels so light and smooth every-time I use this conditioner, I would def recommend it to others!
Jade K.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super thick hair and this product helps me get out all the tangles and makes my hair super soft and shiny. I use it every time that I get out of the shower. I think its a great price for what it does. I recommend it to all my friends and they all use it all the time now.
Lydia S.
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair full but never heavy. My hair is shiny and frizz free. I use it with the matching conditioner and it always makes my hair look and feel awesome.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I enjoyed this product. I don't use a lot of conditioner since I have thin hair, but this goes on light and won't weigh me down. It makes my hair soft/smooth without leaving it greasy
Meagan E.
Peoria, AZ
Absolutely love this product for shine and conditioning. Also great to apply if you are going to be out in the sun for a long time to protect your color and add moisture.
Ruby B.
Hawthorne, CA
AMAZING!!!!! Best detangler ever!!! I have thick wavy hair and it get tangled all the time and it's hard for me to find products but this has changed my hair and texture
Persia J.
Does this work well on blonde hair? I bleached my hair about 3 times and it's pretty fried..
Persia J.
Stephanie M.
Greensboro, NC
How well does this work? My daughter has the worst tangled hair! I need something to make fixing her hair easier!
Allison H.
Marianna, AR
Linda X.
Seattle, WA
Is this moisturizing enough for chemically damaged (straight perm) hair?