Kérastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal Conditioner

• Leaves ends smooth and polished
  • Rebalances the hair fiber
  • Purifies roots, leaving them weightless and clean
  • Facilitates detangling for a soft and supple lightweight touch
  • Improves the hair’s natural shine and creates an airy feel

• Apply a quarter-sized amount to lengths and ends of hair
  • Gently massage throughout. Leave on the hair for 2-3 minutes
  • Emulsify and rinse thoroughly

How much does this cost ?
Hello, i was wondering how do you apply the product and how long does the effect lasts?
How much does it cost?
Start your review of Kérastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal Conditioner!
Windsor Locks , CT
if your someone looking for shampoo/conditioners that won't leave that over drying , straw feeling hair. i highly suggest you try this amazing product out. it always leaves my hair feeling so soft and i love it
San Francisco
This is a super light conditioner that compliments its shampoo counterpart. It’s great if you have healthy straight hair that doesn’t need a lot of heavy moisture. Just the right amount of moisture to leave your hair silky and shiny. It smells really good and a little goes a long way.
Although it smells nice, this was not moisturizing enough for my curly hair even pairing it with the shampoo from the same line. I feel this is best for those with normal hair. I prefer the shampoo from the same brand for curly/unruly hair.
Rncho Cordova, CA
When Kerastase released this line, I was super excited and I absolutely love this stuff. I treat my hair to it at least twice a year, because I switch my brands every time I run out so my hair never gets used to anything. The thing I love about this "light pink" line is one of the shampoos is targeted for people with thick hair, which you have to be careful when buying because one is for fine hair. But honestly this is probably one of the best brands out there, and a little goes a long way. This product doesn't produce bubbles like other brands, so if you don't like that then this brand isn't for you.
Brooklyn , NY
I wish I had read the reviews of this product before buying. I was intrigued by this conditioner as it is aimed at those of us with flat roots but dry ends, which perfectly describes my hair. However it did NOTHING for my dry ends. My ends aren't even that dry as I have fine hair but as the ends of the hair are the oldest I like to show them some love. I would say this is a conditioner for normal hair not for anyone with dry ends and certainly not for those in need of a deep conditioner as this just doesn't cut the mustard
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. Be careful when buy the shampoo, as there are two types. One for fine hair and one for thick, but the conditioner works on both. You don't need a lot of either the shampoo or conditioner, a little goes a long way. The only thing that is hard to get use to is that this brand doesn't get sudsy or bubbly, so it doesn't feel like it's cleaning your hair. But if you continue to use this, it is definitely worth the money.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely LOVE the Cristalliste line for Kerastase!! It smells sooo good too! I have thin hair, so I use the one that's specifically for that. My salon would have amazing Black Friday deals on salon size bottles (either buy one get one free, or buy one get one 50% off) and I would always get the salon sizes so I could have but the shampoo and conditioner forever. I definitely recommend ANYTHING Kerastase, and especially this line.
Troy, MI
Love the Cristalliste line. It makes my hair look pretty shiny and so far is my favorite out of the Kersastase line. My only complaint is that it is a little pricey. All shampoo and conditioners that are salon quality are though. Since my hair is long and thick I can go through a bottle pretty fast so I try to only use the good stuff for more important occasions.
Omaha , NE
Okay for one this conditioner was inspired because the Disney movie Tangled. HOW CUTE! Two this is the most luxurious conditoner for long hair and adds amazing shine. It is light weight and will not weigh down the finest of textures. It has a higher price point but is worth the investment. Its super concentated and lasts a long time!
Orangevale, CA
I LOVE this conditioner! It is perfect for all of you long hair girls where you don't have any major hair problems other than shine, oiliness and heaviness. This conditioner adresses those issues with its high shine, lightweight formula. Literally makes your hair feel like its floating around your head. And the shine is off the charts!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...