Kérastase Cristalliste Cristal Sculpt Serum uploaded by Saman N.Kérastase Cristalliste Cristal Sculpt Serum uploaded by Donna R.Kérastase Cristalliste Cristal Sculpt Serum uploaded by Catherine S.

BY KÉRASTASE

• Light hold
  • Featherweight touch
  • High glossy shine
  • Versatile Styling Tool

Usage:

• Apply 2-3 pumps to towel dried hair before blow drying or apply on dry hair to finish and add shine.

Catherine S.
I have thick blonde hair and I like the serum and cream combination of this product. It smooths and conditions. Often I would apply two products to achieve this look. It exceeded my expectations. I would buy Kerastase's Dual Sculpting Serum again.
Becky B.
This is a very interesting product. I just got it so I'm still getting use to it. but like most products from this brand it smells great, the texture us so smooth and creamy and it doesn't build up all gross in your hair as far as I can tell.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL
I use this product occasionally and it's quite nice on my very long hair (real and extensions) . I cannot really tell if it is a "must have " for me like the shampoo, conditioner, masque and elixer, but my hair always pretty much looks great thanks to Kerastase products. I keep reordering it, so it must be working.
Aly D.
This is one of my all time favorite styling products for curling my hair with an iron. My curls stay in place and are not plastered down! My hair doesn't feel greasy and yet the frizz is tamed! I love this product. I wish it came in a bigger size because I use it so frequently.
Roxana S.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love this product I received this as a gift from my daughter and fell. Love with the smell and texture it left my hair feeling soft and manageable also is repairing it the price is fair for the quality of the product and the benefits highly recommend it.
Rebecca E.
I have been using Kerastase products for about 4 years. I like using the cristal like which is more for normal (not really thick, not really thin) hair. When I used this serum it makes my hair feel like I just got it done at the salon. Soft and manageable.
Leslie E.
This is a very good product. Light, nice, light fragrance, great shine. The only reasons I'm not giving it five stars is it didn't work a miracle on my frizz...and it's expensive.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
This serum makes my hair shinier but it's a little thick in consistency. I have a very coarse hair and it sort of tames it down especially my baby hair. The scent is okay too.
Annabelle B.
Iowa City, IA
ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS I HAVE EVER USED!!!! The smell is fantastic, and a little goes a loooong way. It makes your hair feel tremendously nice and soft and supple. I wish I could give it more stars.
Ylce R.
Light hold
Featherweight touch
High glossy shine
Versatile Styling Tool
Because it’s a dual chamber pump, be sure to always use two fingers to allow equal amounts of product to be dispensed.
Victoria r.
how's this work? is it like a hairspray