Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo For Thick Hair uploaded by Poelly M.

BY KÉRASTASE

Luminous perfecting shampoo for thick long hair helps smooths the hair leaving it lustrous and supple, caring for the hair without weighing it down. This high-end formula infuses fibers into fine hair to strengthen and thicken strands. The nourishing solution provides intense hydration for moisturized, shiny locks.

Meg M.
Huntington Beach , CA
I love volumizing shampoo and this is one of my favorites. It makes my hair super shiny and silky while also giving it nice body and volume. This stuff smells amazing and I will definitely repurchase. It comes in a big bottle but it is pretty expensive
Nikki M.
Glen Rock
This is great for my long hair, but it can leave it feeling heavy and I have to wash more frequently. I think it would be great to mix with a volumizing shampoo.
Nicole L.
This i needed to contemplate buying because it was so expensive but I’m so glad I did! It leaves my hair so wonderfully soft and silky, yet with the most volume. Easy to style after washing and keeps its hold, plus this incredible shine. Just fantastic!!
Moe K.
It is a great products and makes my hair soft and nice. Leaves it clean and sleek. Doesn't dry out my color treated hair which is a big plus! But I am not so sure it makes my hair voluptuous though? Overall it is a great products. The smells is just like typical shampoo you will smell in hair salon. I prefer more herbal or fruity smell. Price is quite expensive which is a con.
Marie G.
Doral, FL
For me it is the best brand in hair care. Both your shampoo, conditioner and cream bath are excellent. You see your mega hydrated hair immediately. They are a bit expensive, you get them in cvs but it's worth it
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
This is my current hair product. It's pretty good!! I'm giving it four stars because for some reason I feel like something is missing with it and I will probably find a new product that I like more.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. Be careful when buy the shampoo, as there are two types in the same color bottle. One for fine hair and one for thick, but the conditioner works on both. This specific one is for thick hair!! Which I have. You don't need a lot of either the shampoo or conditioner, a little goes a long way. The only thing that is hard to get use to is that this brand doesn't get sudsy or bubbly, so it doesn't feel like it's cleaning your hair. But if you continue to use this, it is definitely worth the money.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
This is the first shampoo I tried from Kerastase and it left me with the impression that the whole brand was just "meh". I think maybe it just wasn't right for my hair (damaged and color treated) so I don't know why my hairdresser recommended it for me. I was expecting smooth, shiny, frizz-free hair from this (and the mask) which I didn't get and it ended up being just an okay shampoo. I just got on the Resistance Therapiste and it is definitely what my hair needed - now I see what the brand has to offer! This would probably work for me if I had virgin hair.
Elizabeth W.
I like this shampoo i think it smells nice and works nice. i do think its a bit pricey for a shampoo, i am not sure that i would buy it again. i do appreciate that there is a version for think hair. I do sometimes get a bit of a sensitive scalp after using this product so i don't use it multiple days in a row.
Lyzz R.
Long Beach, CA
Not a fan. It didn't seem to get my hair clean. I used it when I got back from the beach and washed my hair twice in the shower with it and no, it didn't help. Then I went to a spin class and tried it again and still my hair and I didn't like it. It might work for some but not for me.

Amazon