Hair CareHair ProductsShampooKérastase
Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo For Fine Hair

Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo For Fine Hair

The Cristal bath for natural and long hair removes impurities and perfectly cleans the scalp while respecting its integrity.
The dense and abundant foam of this shampoo penetrates easily and rinses extremely well.
The roots are purified, the tips are nourished.
The hair is shiny, light, fluid and offers optimal relief.
The lengths are smoothed and diffuse a captivating light.
The disentangling is facilitated. Silicone-free, paraben-free and color-free, the formula intensely heals the fiber for a voluptuous touch.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate • COCAMIDOPROPYL Betaine • SODIUM CHLORIDE • HEXYLENE Glycol • SODIUM BENZOATE • HYDROXYPROPYL guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride • SALICYLIC ACID • BENZOIC ACID • CITRIC ACID • ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE • LIMONENE • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • CITRONELLOL • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • PERFUME / FRAGRANCE. C51222 / 1

Usage:

Apply a small amount of Crystal Bath to wet hair.
Gently knead the lengths and the scalp.
Emulsify then rinse.

All you need to know to properly apply your shampoo.

Is it good for curly hair?
Do you find that this product is beneficial and worth the $?
How effective is this? I had my hair washed on a cruise with this and they convinced me it was the best shampoo. Any thoughts?
Start your review of Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo For Fine Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Casey M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I seriously love this shampoo it has an amazing smell that really stays in your hair for a while. It's light-weight, sulfate free and incredibly, if you blondes/colored hair girls out there well know how much sulfate free shampoo you go through, it lathers up like a dream. It does the job of really cleaning your hair as well. It was made for girls with long thick hair who are tired of shampoos weighing their hair down more and it does the job perfectly! I've used it everyday for a good while but due to the price and availability, I've started to use it less.
Allegra B.
Fort Worth, TX
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! It also lathers very well. I have issues with my hair getting weighted down by products, but this keeps it bouncy and super shiny.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este shampoo aporta brillo y suavidad para el cabello! Perfecto para cabellos mixtos
Shely B.
Palo Alto, CA
This definitely surpassed my expectations. My hair is so smooth after using this product as well as the other products in this line. I’ve noticed less hair falling out which was a big problem I had which is the reason I actually looked into this shampoo!!
Nataliia B.
One love for my hair!))) Shiny, smooth, beautiful - excellent effect, my hair looks gorgeous with this!
Nada H.
Brooklyn, NY
BUY THIS! Your hair will love you forever! it leaves your hair silky smooth and soft. it doesn't weigh down your hair. Love it
Merri B.
I use the Bain II that is my favorite. This one tangled my long hair. I did not care for it. So no I would not recommend the Cristalliste Bain. I like the Bain II
Lauren F.
Soquel, CA
I just got this shampoo a week ago. I love the sent and how it lathers. To soon to tell if I see a difference in my hair yet. It is more in the pricey side, so I hope it pays off by making my hair generally more healthy.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. Be careful when buy the shampoo, as there are two types in the same color bottle. One for fine hair and one for thick, but the conditioner works on both. You don't need a lot of either the shampoo or conditioner, a little goes a long way. The only thing that is hard to get use to is that this brand doesn't get sudsy or bubbly, so it doesn't feel like it's cleaning your hair. But if you continue to use this, it is definitely worth the money.
Samantha T.
Shelton, WA
I really love this stuff. Got to sample from birch box and it has lasted me forever. It really cleanses my hair getting rid of all the greasiness and oil, and I have very Oil prone hair. It smells great and I can save time between washes