Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Luminous Perfecting Shampoo, Voluptuous Hair, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Poelly M.

BY KÉRASTASE

Silicone-free shampoo for shine and movement for long, thick hair Benefits: Free of silicone, paraben and colourants 1 Purifies roots, leaving them weightless and clean 3 Rebalances the hair fiber 5 Leaves ends smooth and polished 4 Leaves the lengths looking beautiful without weighing them down Key Technology Liquid Light Complex: Anti-dry magnet-like polymers: Eco-friendly conditioning care agents, leaves lengths and ends smooth and polished 2 Oil Solubization System: Roots are left pure and weightless 3 Aloe Vera Illuminator: Powerful, natural moisturizer that enhances natural hair glow and shimmer see more...

Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
This is the first shampoo I tried from Kerastase and it left me with the impression that the whole brand was just "meh". I think maybe it just wasn't right for my hair (damaged and color treated) so I don't know why my hairdresser recommended it for me. I was expecting smooth, shiny, frizz-free hair from this (and the mask) which I didn't get and it ended up being just an okay shampoo. I just got on the Resistance Therapiste and it is definitely what my hair needed - now I see what the brand has to offer! This would probably work for me if I had virgin hair.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
A little of this goes a long way, and works well for long hair. I have tons of super fine, curly hair and this is really gentle so I don't feel like my hair is being totally stripped. It's not great for colored hair though, but otherwise it doesn't weigh it down
Lauren B.
Holyoke, MA
This is a pretty good shampoo, but is not my favorite Kerastase product. It has a tendency to leave my hair a bit limp at the end of the day, but it works very well when I want to straighten my hair. I also like the smell less than my other Kerastase shampoos. Only a very small amount is needed, if you use too much it tends to make my hair look a bit greasy.
Brandi O.
Seattle, WA
This shampoo is wonderful !!!!! it has a beautiful fragrance, my hair feels like silk when I use this . The hair oil by Kerastase I love also !!
Poelly M.
I just bought this shampoo. The smell is amazing.
My hair feels so soft. I recommend this product if you have thick and damaged hair.
Alexandra H.
Naples, FL
This has a nice light scent and helps clean long and fine color treated hair
Erica D.
Well worth every penny. My hair has never looked better or behaved so well.