BY KÉRASTASE

Removes impurities while respecting the integrity of the hair's lipid layer. The formula is enriched with the liquid light complex leaving the lengths looking beautiful without weighing them down. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyzz R.
Long Beach, CA
Not a fan. It didn't seem to get my hair clean. I used it when I got back from the beach and washed my hair twice in the shower with it and no, it didn't help. Then I went to a spin class and tried it again and still my hair and I didn't like it. It might work for some but not for me.
It is so hard for me to find a good shampoo for my hair that doesn't damage it even more. This shampoo is a life saver for me especially because my hair is so thick and out of control most of the time. That problem has been gone ever since I have gotten this product and I love it so much. 10/10 would recommend especially to anyone with really thick hair.
Najla S.
I love all the products kerastase but this is one of the most powerful... leaves my hair super clean and very soft... and in combination with other products of the crystalite line the hydration is amazing
Sairey S.
San Diego , CA
I was really excited about this product when it was launched a few years ago. It's supposed to be targeted to those with long hair. I found the shampoo drying and it made my scalp itch.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Works so well with my unruly thick hair! Love the smell! Long lasting! Always a great choice!
Kathrine s.
I seriously love this product so much!! I started using it two years ago and it just makes my hair feel so much thicker and more beautiful!