BY KÉRASTASE

Cristalliste bain cristal luminous perfecting shampoo for long hair by Kerastase for unisex-34 ounce shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lynzie T.
THIS WORKS! I bought this for my long thick hair- hoping that it would take better care of the lengthy tresses- instead my hair is growing like a wild animal! Not sure if this was the intention of "Shampoo for Long Hair" but this is definitely what is happening- either way this product works!
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. Be careful when buy the shampoo, as there are two types in the same color bottle. One for fine hair and one for thick, but the conditioner works on both. You don't need a lot of either the shampoo or conditioner, a little goes a long way. The only thing that is hard to get use to is that this brand doesn't get sudsy or bubbly, so it doesn't feel like it's cleaning your hair. But if you continue to use this, it is definitely worth the money.
Samantha T.
I really love this stuff. Got to sample from birch box and it has lasted me forever. It really cleanses my hair getting rid of all the greasiness and oil, and I have very Oil prone hair. It smells great and I can save time between washes
Allegra M.
Fort Worth, TX
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! It also lathers very well. I have issues with my hair getting weighted down by products, but this keeps it bouncy and super shiny.
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Eu sou a louca dos shampoos, tenho varios em casa! Esse eu quero muito testar pq parece ter um cheiro otimo e parece ter um resultado incrivel
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using kerastase cristalliste shampoo!!!! It works really well for my long hair and keeps it looking healthy!!!
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este shampoo aporta brillo y suavidad para el cabello! Perfecto para cabellos mixtos
kimberley D.
It's one of my favorite shampoo ever! Smells
like heaven. I live the way my hair feels when I wash my hair with this. Really it's a must