Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Luminous Perfecting Shampoo, Fine, 8.5 fl oz

BY KÉRASTASE

Free-Flowing - Lightweight Hair A new generation of cleansing foaming agents that remove impurities while respecting the integrity of the hair s lipid layer. This formula contains no silicone, paraben or colorants. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
debbie m.
debbie m.
Port Washington, NY
My hairdresser talked me into buying this and honestly it's great. I have fine hair so I have to wash it everyday. When I used this, the oiliness of my hair was still there, but a LOT better. I could go at least a day without looking like i haven't washed my hair for years.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
Light shampoo that leaves long, fine hair weightless. Good fresh scent. Best for me during the winter.
Anastasija M.
Anastasija M.
North Miami Beach, FL
I love this shampoo. It washes your hair very nicely and keeps them clean for a while. It gets rid of oils and since i have very oily hair it really helps me
Gisela V.
Gisela V.
Austin, TX
Smells great and keeps hair healthy . The bottle also goes a long way. It doesn't go so quick
M J.
M J.
This kerastase shampoo is particularly for people with fine and oily hair. It did clean my hair but I didn't get much out of it as per the claims of this shampoo.