BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase - Cristalliste Luminous Perfecting Masque 1 Nourished, Free-Flowing Hair 4 Dry Lengths or Ends 3 Rinse-Out This formula enriched with the Liquid Light complex smooths the hair for added care and a free-flowing result. A nourishing action or a velvety smooth feel. see more...

Eliza C.
Eliza C.
Chamblee, GA
This masque makes my hair feel like silk. Once I wash it out my ends look 10x better and it makes blow drying a breeze. Just don't use too close to your roots or your hair will end up looking greasy. Highly recommended!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very happy with the product. Makes hair flowing, shiny, well-groomed and strong.My hair is getting healthier and I recommend anyone who has damage hair to use this and you see good results after a few weeks.....
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I really don't think this did anything for my hair but I like the smell of it. I also like the shampoo and conditioner that match this. This is way too expensive to be practical and would rather just use any other hair treatment from any other brand that is cheaper.
Asma B.
Asma B.
This mask is a perfection and a live saver every time i use it my hair become so soft and easy to manage it i used many other product but was always the one i came back to also it's affordable his scent is pretty nice and it lasts for a lpng time i really recommend it for others who have curly to wavy hair dor slik and good hair