BY KÉRASTASE #52 in Curl Enhancing

Benefits:

• Sulfate-free and silicone-free cleansing conditioner that promotes nourished curl definition with natural bounce and a smooth finish
  • Cleanses and nourishes hair to achieve perfect curl definition in one step
  • Low lather technology gently removes impurities
  • Creamy texture immerses each fiber in a protective layer of cream to smooth hair

How to Use:

• On wet hair, apply 4-7 pumps depending on hair length
  • Work into the scalp with circular massages to remove all impurities
  • Add some water and spread along the lengths and tips, optimizing care along all curl curves
  • Leave in for 3-5 minutes to maximize conditioning penetration
  • Emulsify generously and rinse thoroughly
  • Repeat the application to wash twice if desired

For more Information on Kerastase, please visit: http://www.kerastase-usa.com/discipline-curl

Buy on Kerastase
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
King, NC
I love this product so much! I have fairly curly and unruly hair with some frizz every now and then, but this product does an amazing job at making my curls look like they were styled. The product leaves my hair smelling very good, like a refreshing clean smell. I really enjoy that it is a one-step process, so it makes my showers go by a little quicker. This conditioner also left my hair looking super health and shiny. After using this product and the kerastase oleo-curl cream my hair looked so good that my mom is wanting to go out and buy some for herself now :).
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I liked this conditioner i got it for free from influenster to test.... super smooth and helped with the tangles for sure as i have really currllyy currllyyy hair! Smelled decent, i just felt as if i needed to use more than the recommended amount lol, as usual, but this time it was a lot more than usual. i expected it to be wayy better thank i expected since its not a little drug store brand... but unfortunately it wasn't that amazing! :(
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Kerastase products are the only things that have ever worked for my hair! I love this stuff. It seems to stay in my hair after I use it, and I feel like my hair is so much softer and more manageable. I love that this makes my hair so much softer and the curls so much more defined! I use this after using Neutrogena T Gel (I have some skin problems), and then I use Kerastase Olio Curl and then Deva Curl gel and finishing spray.
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Morristown, NJ
This product actually leaves your hair very soft, the only problem is that I have sensitive scalp so when I leave it for too long it starts te feel itchy, I would continue to use this product but I would use a different shampoo for the root and for the rest of my hair I would deffinately keep using this product!
Anne H.
Anne H.
Grand Junction, CO
I received this free in my Vox Box, and absolutely loved it! The smell was pleasant and refreshing, and it is a nice break for my curly hair to be shampoo free. If you think about it, cleansing conditioner could save you money, being that you don't need to buy shampoo anymore!
blair c.
blair c.
Love the smell and the way this leaves my hair soft with a nice curl. I have curly, wavy hair that if I don't use the right shampoo can become fluffy and dry. Even though it is pricey it is worth it for it's frizz controlling benefits. Would recommend for curly hair.
jessica c.
jessica c.
Love love love this cleanser. Does not dry out my curls and it leaves the hair feeling amazing. I do feel that once I week I need a deep cleansing shampoo since this does not have sulfates but it works beautifully. Definitely recommend.
Cassidy N.
Cassidy N.
Loved this product. My hair was clean and moisturized with no extra weight or buildup.
It took a bit to get used to the lack of lather and I felt like I had to use a lot to get clean at first but then I got the hang of it.
Nadège N.
Nadège N.
Eatontown, NJ
Absolutely love this cleansing conditioner! It's the only thing that has ever caused my hair to be manageable, soft, and well defined. Plus you can't beat how it leaves my hair smelling amazingggg!
Amena R.
Amena R.
Woodbridge, VA
Smells good and I am going to get a full size. I've heard really great things about this brand, excited to get some more.

I received this in a little sample in my voxbox
Ornella S.
Ornella S.
I have thick wavy hair. Will this work for me without weighing my hair down?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Is this a shampoo and conditioner in one? Or do you need shampoo as well?
Shanise M.
Shanise M.
East Cowes, Isle Of Wight
I have 3a/3b/3c curl type hair.Does anyone know if this works for this hair type and also how long it maintains the moisture?Thanks :)
Edna L.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX
I've recently finally decided to accept my hair for how it is, curly, and stopped using iron so much. I use gel to curl it, but have noticed its drying my hair out. Is this a good product line for curly hair???
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Did any one else not get the sample for this in their voxbox?