BY KÉRASTASE #53 in Curl Enhancing

Benefits:

• Sulfate-free and silicone-free cleansing conditioner that promotes nourished curl definition with natural bounce and a smooth finish
  • Cleanses and nourishes hair to achieve perfect curl definition in one step
  • Low lather technology gently removes impurities
  • Creamy texture immerses each fiber in a protective layer of cream to smooth hair

How to Use:

• On wet hair, apply 4-7 pumps depending on hair length
  • Work into the scalp with circular massages to remove all impurities
  • Add some water and spread along the lengths and tips, optimizing care along all curl curves
  • Leave in for 3-5 minutes to maximize conditioning penetration
  • Emulsify generously and rinse thoroughly
  • Repeat the application to wash twice if desired

For more Information on Kerastase, please visit: http://www.kerastase-usa.com/discipline-curl

Buy on Kerastase
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Kerastase products are the only things that have ever worked for my hair! I love this stuff. It seems to stay in my hair after I use it, and I feel like my hair is so much softer and more manageable. I love that this makes my hair so much softer and the curls so much more defined! I use this after using Neutrogena T Gel (I have some skin problems), and then I use Kerastase Olio Curl and then Deva Curl gel and finishing spray.
Victoria r.
This conditioner is lightly scented. After using it all i missed the subtlety of the of the soft scent. It made my hair much more smooth than any other conditioner I could have used. My hair was still damaged, but it kept it in the best state it could have been with the damage. My hair is curly and is usually a dry and luster-less mess, but the conditioner made my hair softer. The only downside is that there is not ver much of it, especially if ou have long hair. I found myself trying to massage and spread it evenly without using too much but it still went out much faster than my shampoo.
Aurora V.
I was really nervous when Kerastase retired the oleo-curl shampoo, but I have learned to love this replacement, and even to use it without needing an additional conditioning step. If I lather a little bit on my scalp, then spread it throughout my hair and leave it in 2-3 minutes, it leaves my curls defined and decently hydrated. They look a little dry, but don't feel dry (and since my curly hair is fine and easily weighed down, looking dry isn't the worst thing). Recommend for fine curls and humid climates - I'm on my third bottle.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
I absolutely love this product, it totally change the way my curly hair look. I was always super afraid of not having control over my curls and since I'm using this product and also the cream I don't have to worry about having a "crazy" hair or having to use my hair up all the time. Is it expensive? Yes! But totally worth it!! Totally buying this again.
Jamie K.
Memphis, TN
I have been a Kerastase fan for many years, so I was so excited to hear that the brand was expanding their curly line. Over 70% of people have some type of texture in their hair, so I feel strongly this was needed.

I used this this Kerastase cleansing cream (co-wash) on 3 day dirty hair. It is white, creamy and has a floral scent. I usually don't love floral scents, but this one was light enough that it didn't bother me. What I love about a co-wash is that it makes wash day easier since I only have one step in stead of two (shampoo + conditioner).

This product comes in a nice pump dispenser, which made getting the product from the bottle quite easy. I used about 2-3 pumps for each section of my hair, and then used my finger pads to massage my scalp.

I can always tell if I will like a co-wash by how my hair feels once I have washed out the product, and I have to say this product impressed me. My hair felt great and looked frizz free after towel drying. I followed the process by using the Kerastase curl defining cream.

Please note, I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Julia M.
Arlington, VA
I received this product free from Influenster, and was excited to try it. When I first opened this product, I immediately was struck by how amazing it smells. Big plus there - no matter how well a hair product works, I find myself gravitating more to the ones that smell amazing. I followed the directions, using the suggested amount of pumps, which actually worked on my very thick, long hair. I usually have to use a ton of product, but 5 pumps or so was perfect. Though it says it's sulfate-free (which curly hair products should be) it seemed to lather every so slightly. Part of me worried about this, but I've used other "cleansing conditioners" before - the all in one products - and they just seem like conditioner that doesn't really clean your hair. This does actually seem to do both. It gently cleanses and conditions at the same time, rinsing clean but you can still easily get your fingers, comb or brush though it without having to use additional product. Overall, I love the smell, and it works really well. Would recommend to curly girls, just with a slight hesitation about the little bit of lather.
Aubrey C.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this item in a vox box amd I'm not I like it much. It smells amazing and so does the oléo curl that came with it. But...am I the only one who had a problem with greasy hair from this product? I followed the directions and tried both 2 day unwashed and next day washed hair and the top is completely greasy after drying. I don't have greasy hair...I can go a few days without washing my hair normally. I'm a bit disaapointed because I wanted to like this product as a gentle alternative to my curly hair. I'll try it one more time but so far..This one is not one I'll ever buy on my own.
Morganne M.
Nashville, TN
I loooove this stuff. I received it for free as a tester from my VoxBox. I was super surprised how well my hair reacted to it. I only had to use about a pump and a half for my long hair (about mid-back). I usually have to use several pumps of other products. It smells great and makes my hair super soft. I would deffinately use this again. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has curly hair like mine. It made it manageable with little effort. They only negative I do have is that it weighed my curls down. Usually I have ringlets that are pretty springy. After this product, they were more like waves. Not a huge deal but I wouldn't expect it from a product specifically for curls.
Marissa S.
Indianapolis, IN
Yooo, this stuff is great (and not just because I got to for free from Influenster)! I'm constantly trying new products for my wild hair and this is definitely something I would purchase on my own. I've tried other sulfate-free products and they always made my hair feel...weird...like straw. This doesn't do that! It has a salon-type smell, which is pleasant, and I'm a little bit obsessed with the pump on the top (fully aware that it's weird to be obsessed with a shampoo pump). The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is the fact that it isn't very slippy. As a lady with wild curls that go halfway down my back, I need conditioner with slip for detangling purposes. Other than that, this stuff is gold!
Sarah G.
Irving, TX
I have naturally curly hair but it is often a weird combination of oily roots and dry ends. I used this at night before bed and I loved the smell. In the morning I woke up and the first photo shows how my hair looked with bed hair and no brushing, already way more curly than usual. Second photo shows it after being brushed. Love the way this enhanced my curls and I believe if I let it air dry it would be amazing!
Ornella S.
I have thick wavy hair. Will this work for me without weighing my hair down?
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
Interested in hearing the reviews on this product. Does it cause buildup with repeated use? If there was one product in this line that is a curly girl must have which one is it?
Kiana F.
Alpharetta, GA
I know this is fairly new but I've heard a lot of good things about this that is really conditioning in a give you a lot of volume but I did want to know somebody's personal experience before I looked further into it
Edna L.
McAllen, TX
I've recently finally decided to accept my hair for how it is, curly, and stopped using iron so much. I use gel to curl it, but have noticed its drying my hair out. Is this a good product line for curly hair???
Anahi C.
Did any one else not get the sample for this in their voxbox?