KÉRASTASE CLEANSING CONDITIONER CURL IDÉAL
- Sulfate-free and silicone-free cleansing conditioner that promotes nourished curl definition with natural bounce and a smooth finish
- Cleanses and nourishes hair to achieve perfect curl definition in one step
- Low lather technology gently removes impurities
- Creamy texture immerses each fiber in a protective layer of cream to smooth hair
How to Use:
- On wet hair, apply 4-7 pumps depending on hair length
- Work into the scalp with circular massages to remove all impurities
- Add some water and spread along the lengths and tips, optimizing care along all curl curves
- Leave in for 3-5 minutes to maximize conditioning penetration
- Emulsify generously and rinse thoroughly
- Repeat the application to wash twice if desired
For more Information on Kerastase, please visit: http://www.kerastase-usa.com/discipline-curlsee more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
I used this this Kerastase cleansing cream (co-wash) on 3 day dirty hair. It is white, creamy and has a floral scent. I usually don't love floral scents, but this one was light enough that it didn't bother me. What I love about a co-wash is that it makes wash day easier since I only have one step in stead of two (shampoo + conditioner).
This product comes in a nice pump dispenser, which made getting the product from the bottle quite easy. I used about 2-3 pumps for each section of my hair, and then used my finger pads to massage my scalp.
I can always tell if I will like a co-wash by how my hair feels once I have washed out the product, and I have to say this product impressed me. My hair felt great and looked frizz free after towel drying. I followed the process by using the Kerastase curl defining cream.
Please note, I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
I received this free and for testing purposes only.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos