BY KÉRASTASE #48 in Curl Enhancing

Benefits:

• Sulfate-free and silicone-free cleansing conditioner that promotes nourished curl definition with natural bounce and a smooth finish
  • Cleanses and nourishes hair to achieve perfect curl definition in one step
  • Low lather technology gently removes impurities
  • Creamy texture immerses each fiber in a protective layer of cream to smooth hair

How to Use:

• On wet hair, apply 4-7 pumps depending on hair length
  • Work into the scalp with circular massages to remove all impurities
  • Add some water and spread along the lengths and tips, optimizing care along all curl curves
  • Leave in for 3-5 minutes to maximize conditioning penetration
  • Emulsify generously and rinse thoroughly
  • Repeat the application to wash twice if desired

For more Information on Kerastase, please visit: http://www.kerastase-usa.com/discipline-curl

Buy on Kerastase
Julia M.
Julia M.
Arlington, VA
I received this product free from Influenster, and was excited to try it. When I first opened this product, I immediately was struck by how amazing it smells. Big plus there - no matter how well a hair product works, I find myself gravitating more to the ones that smell amazing. I followed the directions, using the suggested amount of pumps, which actually worked on my very thick, long hair. I usually have to use a ton of product, but 5 pumps or so was perfect. Though it says it's sulfate-free (which curly hair products should be) it seemed to lather every so slightly. Part of me worried about this, but I've used other "cleansing conditioners" before - the all in one products - and they just seem like conditioner that doesn't really clean your hair. This does actually seem to do both. It gently cleanses and conditions at the same time, rinsing clean but you can still easily get your fingers, comb or brush though it without having to use additional product. Overall, I love the smell, and it works really well. Would recommend to curly girls, just with a slight hesitation about the little bit of lather.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Memphis, TN
I have been a Kerastase fan for many years, so I was so excited to hear that the brand was expanding their curly line. Over 70% of people have some type of texture in their hair, so I feel strongly this was needed.

I used this this Kerastase cleansing cream (co-wash) on 3 day dirty hair. It is white, creamy and has a floral scent. I usually don't love floral scents, but this one was light enough that it didn't bother me. What I love about a co-wash is that it makes wash day easier since I only have one step in stead of two (shampoo + conditioner).

This product comes in a nice pump dispenser, which made getting the product from the bottle quite easy. I used about 2-3 pumps for each section of my hair, and then used my finger pads to massage my scalp.

I can always tell if I will like a co-wash by how my hair feels once I have washed out the product, and I have to say this product impressed me. My hair felt great and looked frizz free after towel drying. I followed the process by using the Kerastase curl defining cream.

Please note, I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Indianapolis, IN
Yooo, this stuff is great (and not just because I got to for free from Influenster)! I'm constantly trying new products for my wild hair and this is definitely something I would purchase on my own. I've tried other sulfate-free products and they always made my hair feel...weird...like straw. This doesn't do that! It has a salon-type smell, which is pleasant, and I'm a little bit obsessed with the pump on the top (fully aware that it's weird to be obsessed with a shampoo pump). The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is the fact that it isn't very slippy. As a lady with wild curls that go halfway down my back, I need conditioner with slip for detangling purposes. Other than that, this stuff is gold!
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Nashville, TN
I loooove this stuff. I received it for free as a tester from my VoxBox. I was super surprised how well my hair reacted to it. I only had to use about a pump and a half for my long hair (about mid-back). I usually have to use several pumps of other products. It smells great and makes my hair super soft. I would deffinately use this again. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has curly hair like mine. It made it manageable with little effort. They only negative I do have is that it weighed my curls down. Usually I have ringlets that are pretty springy. After this product, they were more like waves. Not a huge deal but I wouldn't expect it from a product specifically for curls.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
I received this product free of charge in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion, and I could not be happier with this product! While this conditioner usually runs fairly high in price, I have certainly gotten my fair share of use from it. I have been using the conditioner daily and in a months time I still have almost half of the bottle remaining, so this is a worthy investment! I noticed a difference in my curls after only one use, and it smelled amazing. I am constantly receiving compliments on my natural hair! I have recommended this product to several friends of mine with wild locks much like my own! I will be buying this product again in the near future!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Plainfield, IL
I also relieved this in my VoxBox and I honestly loved this more than the other. It's like a deep conditioner for your curls! I did wash my hair with my own shampoo first before using this (I went to the gym before lol) and then applied this after washing. It emulsified on my head and was so awesome.. It's like it was working its magic. After I left it on for 6 min (let it sit longer than on the bottle) I rinsed it out and my hair was so silky!! When I got out and towel dried my hair I could already see the curls starting to bounce up! So great!! Recommend to anyone!!

I received this free and for testing purposes only.
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this item in a vox box amd I'm not I like it much. It smells amazing and so does the oléo curl that came with it. But...am I the only one who had a problem with greasy hair from this product? I followed the directions and tried both 2 day unwashed and next day washed hair and the top is completely greasy after drying. I don't have greasy hair...I can go a few days without washing my hair normally. I'm a bit disaapointed because I wanted to like this product as a gentle alternative to my curly hair. I'll try it one more time but so far..This one is not one I'll ever buy on my own.
Ashlie D.
Ashlie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Let me start this by saying I have been a huge fan of kerastase for years, but after making the switch to cleansing conditioners 3 years ago I was sad to move on. I was ecstatic when I saw them come out with this. I really love the floral scent, it's strong but not overwhelming. It works great in my hair especially when used in conjunction with the curling cream. I wouldn't say it's the most conditioning one I've ever used but it wasn't bad. The consistency was similar to it being in the middle of shampoo and conditioner. Overall I am impressed and will probably repurchase.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
King, NC
I love this product so much! I have fairly curly and unruly hair with some frizz every now and then, but this product does an amazing job at making my curls look like they were styled. The product leaves my hair smelling very good, like a refreshing clean smell. I really enjoy that it is a one-step process, so it makes my showers go by a little quicker. This conditioner also left my hair looking super health and shiny. After using this product and the kerastase oleo-curl cream my hair looked so good that my mom is wanting to go out and buy some for herself now :).
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
As I've been looking for a new product to define my curls, I got this product for free. I can say that I love it! I thought that it was a conditioner but it's kind of like a shampoo because it suds but it also conditions the hair. I was weird about it being shampoo and having alcohol as one of the ingredients because its not great on my hair. But with this product, I was able to run my fingers right through my hair. I let it sit for a while and washed it out, my hair couldn't have been any softer. I can't forget to mention that it smells amazing.
Ornella S.
Ornella S.
I have thick wavy hair. Will this work for me without weighing my hair down?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Is this a shampoo and conditioner in one? Or do you need shampoo as well?
Shanise M.
Shanise M.
EAST COWES, Isle of Wight
I have 3a/3b/3c curl type hair.Does anyone know if this works for this hair type and also how long it maintains the moisture?Thanks :)
Edna L.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX
I've recently finally decided to accept my hair for how it is, curly, and stopped using iron so much. I use gel to curl it, but have noticed its drying my hair out. Is this a good product line for curly hair???
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Did any one else not get the sample for this in their voxbox?