Kérastase

Kerastase® Chronologiste Le...
187 Reviews
5 / 5
Absolutely love this product. Leaves my hair shiny and frizz free. I use this product every single day and had changed my hair from dull to shiny and beautiful again.
5 / 5
Olio capello nutriente, rapido assorbimento (ne va usato pochissimo). Ricostituisce la fibra capillare e dona idratazione, oltre che un ottimo profumo. Gli effetti si vedono dopo pochi utilizzi, packaging stupendo.
5 / 5
Aceite seco y perfume para tu cabello, un olor impresionante y te deja un buen acabado a tu peinado, muy sedoso y brillo garantizado, la unica pega q es un producto caro
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
a bit pricey yet it moisturizes a lot. unfortunately the fragrance is not long lasting! and could’ve been better. i’d recommend the Elixir Ultime Huile one (the one that’s golden) instead
5 / 5
Olio nutriente Kerastase favoloso.. lascia i capelli idratati, luminosi e profumati. Da utilizzare dopo lo shampoo prima dell'asciugatura o dopo lo styling per renderli più morbidi. Consigliatissimo!!
5 / 5
The Kerastase Chronologiste Le Parfum En Huile was a great hair oil perfume type product. I received a sample in a monthly subscription box and considered a full size.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have two different hair oil from Kerastase, one is this one and the other one is the original golden bottle one, I think they work the same only the scent is different, but the price is also different……
5 / 5
Smells so good I am very impressed. Always get complimented when using it. Very strong smell and makes hair so shiny. I recommend to all this product.
5 / 5
This is one of my favorite oils. I seriously love the entire Kerastase line. Specially for fine, damage, bleached hair. Just look at my collection and in that photo I was missing some items. If you want 20% discount on any Kerastase product, use the referral link on the picture for 20% off plus free shipping on your first order.
5 / 5
I really like it; makes my hair look so moisturized and shiny. I only apply on the ends of the hair because I have oily scalp; my sister has bleached hair and she really love this product