Kérastase
Chronologiste Blow-Dry Primer For Dull And Brittle Hair 507 oz / 150 ml

A youth-revitalizing blow-dry primer to smooth and refine the texture of hair fibers. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns:- Anti-Aging- Heat Protection- Damage, Split Ends, and BreakageKey Benefits: - Refines and smooths for healthy texture and protection- Seals cuticles- Protects against heat while facilitating styling Highlighted Ingredients:- Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes and hydrates the scalp and hair while plumping fibers for a fuller effect. - Vitamin E: Protects from external aggressors thanks to antioxidant properties and prevents damage from UV pollution and free radicals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kérastase Chronologiste Blow-Dry Primer For Dull And Brittle Hair 5.07 oz / 150 ml!
Brooke S.
Kérastase Chronologiste Blow-Dry Primer For Dull And Brittle Hair 5.07 oz / 150 ml uploaded by Brooke S.
I recently received the Chronologiste Thermique Regenerant Blow Dry Primer in exchange for my honest and true review of this product & let me tell you I am in love with blow dry primer. I have been coloring my hair heavily for the last 2 years straight and needless to say my hair has become frizzy, very damaged & a lack general oomph from all the coloring. I was so excited to hear I was getting this primer as I have been looking for something & had yet to find it. The first day I got this I immediately ran it thru my hair like the instructions said & blow dried. I wasn't expecting based on others I had tried but this definitely blew me away. I loved that it wasn't tachy feeling, didn't leave a stickiness on hands & hair. It also smelled recalled especially after using a hair dryer. I will definitely be purchasing this soon. Kérastase Chronologiste Blow-Dry Primer For Dull And Brittle Hair 5.07 oz / 150 ml
samaira W.
Edwards
Kérastase Chronologiste Blow-Dry Primer For Dull And Brittle Hair 5.07 oz / 150 ml uploaded by samaira W.
Love this product! My hair is very thin and easily to get damaged by hair chemicals and excessive heat. This product keeps hair safe from all the blow dry's and flat iron heat. It's not sticky and doesn't leave the hair smelling like chemicals like other brands. My hair is very thin and easily to get damaged!!! I recommend this product!😊
Summer L.
Pensacola, FL
Kérastase Chronologiste Blow-Dry Primer For Dull And Brittle Hair 5.07 oz / 150 ml uploaded by Summer L.
I got this to test it out and this.is.MAGIC. 😆 not only do I have frizzy dry hair sometimes (Gotta love Florida humidity) but my son is biracial and I've struggled to find products to keep his hair pretty ASF. Buuut, this. Is. Magic. Haha. My hair was one thing but seeing my son's hair after a couple days of using it was so awesome. 😎 Not sure what the price is on this because I got it free but I am getting another bottle before this one runs out. Lol P.s. I used to bleach the MESS out of my hair. Lol. It doesn't look or feel like it tho💁🏼‍♀️
Hope  H.
Madison, FL
I received this complimentary from a company to review a few weeks back, and I absolutely love it! 🌸If you blow dry your hair you will definitely want to try this! First off is smells amazing. I apply one squirt and apply it to towel dried hair and work it in really well. Then blowdry as normal. This makes my hair super shiny and healthy looking.
Sheila H.
New Bedford, MA
Kérastase Chronologiste Blow-Dry Primer For Dull And Brittle Hair 5.07 oz / 150 ml uploaded by Sheila H.
So I am trying a new hair product that I'm really excited for! First, I went in and washed and conditioned my hair using my Hask keratin formula shampoo and conditioner. Next, I applied a good amount of product to wet hair before french braiding it for a healthy alternative to heat curling hair. I will upload a final look when I remove my braids in the morning. I do want to say it came in a beautiful package. The scent is incredibly fresh and clean, just white, no heavy perfumes here and no tacky or sticky feelings toy hands, fingers and hair. The full size product is 5.1 fl. oz. which im happy about. This is the braid using this leave in type of treatment. I will be applying heat from my blow dryer because it is what is made for and I will let you guys know! 😀
Jessica B.
My favorite heat protection. I have tried so many and this one is perfect, it protects my hair is makes it smooth and soft and it has an amazing smell. Yes, it is expensive but it is worth every penny.
Abigail M.
Worcester, MA
My hair tends to be dry and brittle and I have been looking for a hair product that will eliminate frizz as well as help build up my hair follicles. I chose this product based on the reviews and I love the product.
Yesenia C.
Arlington, TX
I love this kerastase chronologiste revitalizing blow dry care. It leaves my hair so so smooth. And also helps a lot with my frizzy hair.

Looking for your answer?