BY KÉRASTASE

Rich Radiance-Enhancing Masque for Very Sensitized Color-Treated Hair Rinse-Out Optimizes the smoothness of the hair fibre with Systeme Fibrionic technology, for perfect and amplified light reflection.  Hair regains ideal suppleness and a velvety feel. Recherche Avancee ~ L Oreal Paris Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal USA and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal USA.  L Oreal USA guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal USA product, pl see more...

Amber C.
Reedsburg, WI
I received a sample of this mask in a bless box and it is amazing. You only need a very small amount applied from the middle of your hair through the ends. It leaves your hair completely detangled and smooth. After blow drying my hair is still extremely smooth, soft and shiny. Highly recommend and once my sample size runs out I’ll be buying the full size.
Holly V.
Miami , FL
This is by far my favorite hair mask of all time and that’s saying a lot, given that I’m a professional hair stylist in Miami for 15 years. This mask will completely transform any head of hair in a matter of minutes. The price tag is hefty but if you can afford it than it’s worth every cent
Janice L.
Herndon
This mask is pricy but very moisturizing for dry, damaged, and colored hair. I only wash once a week so this has lasted me a decent time. It has a thick, rich consistency and makes my hair feel soft and smooth after I get out of the shower.
Amy D.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is amazing!! I use it on my thick wavy hair once a week and it makes a huge difference in making my hair color last and taming my out of control waves. And it smells wonderful!! Highly recommend!!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Macy's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Stephanie H.
Oviedo, FL
I love the Chroma Reflect Masque by Kerastase because it really hydrates my hair and brings it back to life. Every time I use it my friends always compliment my hair. You could say it is my secret weapon. I highly recommend it!
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
This masque is truly a life saver. I use it approximately twice a month on my hair. It leaves it feeling smooth as glass when I rinse it out. It is a bit pricey however I have no been able to find a product that keeps my hair looking as healthy as this line of products. I will continue to use regardless of the prices cuz it’s that good.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I am EXTREMELY picky about my hair products. With that said, this product is the bomb! My stylist advised me to use a masque instead of a conditioner since I do not wash my hair every day. She explained that a masque was needed in order to give my hair the needed conditioning. I listened to her and have done so every since. If you have color-treated hair and do not want your hair to fade - get this!
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
Couldn't live without this. My hair is colored red and this is a necessity in keeping my color healthy and vibrant longer. It's worth the extra pennies without a doubt! And the smell is amazing. Not overpowering.
Laurie S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This product is wonderful for damaged, dry hair. I try to buy this whenever I can as it is quite pricey, but that's the only downside of this masque. This product's performance on color-treated hair that needs extra attention is hands down one of the best. You will find your hair feeling soft and smooth with added manageability and a beautiful shine that all just gets even better with continued use. It's a must-have for hair that is color treated. It definitely makes your color last longer than your average daily conditioner.