Rich Radiance-Enhancing Masque for Very Sensitized Color-Treated Hair Rinse-Out Optimizes the smoothness of the hair fibre with Systeme Fibrionic technology, for perfect and amplified light reflection.  Hair regains ideal suppleness and a velvety feel. Recherche Avancee ~ L Oreal Paris Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal USA and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal USA.  L Oreal USA guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal USA product, pl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Chroma Reflect Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Nashville, TN
I like all of the masks that this brand has to offer this is another good one to use every other week or once a week. It makes your hair feel smooth and less frizzy and you can definitely tell a difference after one use. I would recommend this to anyone though perhaps not if you have super fine hair and if you do maybe only use it from the middle part of your hair to the ends and stay away from your scalp.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe I wasn’t using this correctly, but I didn’t see any outstanding results. I have blonde highlights. My hair was moisturized, but I didn’t notice additional shine. My hair actually looked more dull. Gave it 3 stars because my hair wasn’t tangled.
Reedsburg, WI
I received a sample of this mask in a bless box and it is amazing. You only need a very small amount applied from the middle of your hair through the ends. It leaves your hair completely detangled and smooth. After blow drying my hair is still extremely smooth, soft and shiny. Highly recommend and once my sample size runs out I’ll be buying the full size.
Herndon
This mask is pricy but very moisturizing for dry, damaged, and colored hair. I only wash once a week so this has lasted me a decent time. It has a thick, rich consistency and makes my hair feel soft and smooth after I get out of the shower.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is amazing!! I use it on my thick wavy hair once a week and it makes a huge difference in making my hair color last and taming my out of control waves. And it smells wonderful!! Highly recommend!!
Escondido
I love everything from kerastase line! I have been using this since 2008 in my home country! I try different brand from time to time but I make sure that I never run out its like my emergency go to during hair disaster times. Its pricey but heck ,you get the best hair treatment you pay for! Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Shampoo L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Reflection Luminous Softening Leave In Essence Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Original Hair Oil
The Woodlands
This masque is truly a life saver. I use it approximately twice a month on my hair. It leaves it feeling smooth as glass when I rinse it out. It is a bit pricey however I have no been able to find a product that keeps my hair looking as healthy as this line of products. I will continue to use regardless of the prices cuz it’s that good.
Annville, KY
I am EXTREMELY picky about my hair products. With that said, this product is the bomb! My stylist advised me to use a masque instead of a conditioner since I do not wash my hair every day. She explained that a masque was needed in order to give my hair the needed conditioning. I listened to her and have done so every since. If you have color-treated hair and do not want your hair to fade - get this!
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Kerastase products are amazing, and the Chroma Reflect Masque is perfect for when you want to make sure you keep your hair feeling soft and looking shiny. While the product does come with a bit of a price tag, it’s worth it if you plan to only use the product once a week or for a special occasion— think of this as a face mask for your hair. If you do, your hair will thank you!
Mandeville, LA
Couldn't live without this. My hair is colored red and this is a necessity in keeping my color healthy and vibrant longer. It's worth the extra pennies without a doubt! And the smell is amazing. Not overpowering.