BY KÉRASTASE

Rich Radiance-Enhancing Masque for Very Sensitized Color-Treated Hair Rinse-Out Optimizes the smoothness of the hair fibre with Systeme Fibrionic technology, for perfect and amplified light reflection.  Hair regains ideal suppleness and a velvety feel. Recherche Avancee ~ L Oreal Paris Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal USA and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal USA.  L Oreal USA guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal USA product, pl see more...

kelly o.
Loxahatchee, FL
This product makes your hair smooth and silky each and every time. I recently moved and i have well water now and overtime i use this it makes my hair at peace!
Jessica W.
Belleair Blf, FL
I absolutely swear by this masque! I leave it on for longer periods of time if I feel like my hair needs a little bit of extra TLC.
Angela B.
They are so good for hair, after the used this, next day my hair so soft and smooth, I will kept use this product.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I am EXTREMELY picky about my hair products. With that said, this product is the bomb! My stylist advised me to use a masque instead of a conditioner since I do not wash my hair every day. She explained that a masque was needed in order to give my hair the needed conditioning. I listened to her and have done so every since. If you have color-treated hair and do not want your hair to fade - get this!
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
Couldn't live without this. My hair is colored red and this is a necessity in keeping my color healthy and vibrant longer. It's worth the extra pennies without a doubt! And the smell is amazing. Not overpowering.
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
A must have for color treated/damaged hair! I use this mask weekly! With Kerastase, it is important to use the right collection for your hair type or you won't get the maximum benefits. This is more for color treated and damaged hair. If your hair isn't over processed, this isn't the one for you.
Laurie S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This product is wonderful for damaged, dry hair. I try to buy this whenever I can as it is quite pricey, but that's the only downside of this masque. This product's performance on color-treated hair that needs extra attention is hands down one of the best. You will find your hair feeling soft and smooth with added manageability and a beautiful shine that all just gets even better with continued use. It's a must-have for hair that is color treated. It definitely makes your color last longer than your average daily conditioner.
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
I received this product in my vox box a couple of weeks ago. I have used it everyday since in hopes of giving my full review. I must say, I absolutely love this product. It makes my hair soft, shiny and hydrated without weighing it down or giving it a greasy look or feel. Smells great and best of all, it's pink!!! 😉
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
I just absolutely love a good hair mask! It is such a treat to find a good hair mask and be able to apply it at home and relax knowing you will soon look fabulous!
Ana N.
I didn't really like this mask, although it smells amazing, I felt it didn't do much to my hair. For the price I was hoping it would leave my hair softer but nope, just left my hair smelling good.