BY KÉRASTASE

Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
Excelente producto 100% recommendado para esos casos especiales dónde quieres tener el peinado deseado y que dure así el tiempo que sea necesario, a diferencia de otros productos que dejan el cabello duro y seco, luego de que peino mi cabello varias veces se acaba el efecto.
Samantha M.
Brandon, FL
Kerastase is one of my favorite brands for hair products. It works much better than other more well known brands. Probably one of my favorite things about it is how good it smells. I definitely think that it is worth how much you spend on it. 10/10 would recommend to my friends.
Ivannys M.
KERASTASE by Kerastase: RESISTANCE DOUBLE FORCE CONTROLLED HOLD MULTI PROTECTIVE SPRAY FOR WEAKENED HAIR 9 OZ este producto para el cabello es genial para mantenerlo vivo y saludable. Porque lo mejor que puede tener una mujer es una bella cabellera
Kassidy O.
Dallas, TX
I have very fine hair and this has great hold. Doesn't have too strong of a hair spray smell either which I appreciate. Worth the investment!
Jessica M.
I have a lot of hair and it sometimes need something really strong to give it that great hold. This product does not dissapoint me!
Kim M.
Indian land , SC
My hair has really seen a difference. .I have used higher end products with little results..I must say I'm hooked on this product
Leann T.
Hoquiam, WA
Works great makes your hair feel awesome and protected highly recommend ... All the products work well together
Karen M.
Me gusto pero es un poco caro pero es muy buena de igual forma lo volvería a comprar porque me gusto
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Hold Spray that doesn't damage or break my hair. People with damaged or bleached hair must try this.
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
I like this spray, it gives so much strength to my hair and a voluminous appearance that I love.