I have fine colored hair and I feel this conditioner dehydrates my hair for some reason. Anyone else feels the same?
Start your review of KERASTASE by Kerastase: REFLECTION CHROMA THERMIQUE THERMO-SHINE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER 5.1 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
With summer coming and the fact that I insist on being a blonde, I was in the market for a strong leave in conditioner. I've been using this one by Pantene, but of course they discontinued it. After reading countless reviews, I decided to go ahead and order this ( its very pricey) For starters, I'm working with hair that is colored and highlighted, so the needs of my hair are pretty high. I have to condition more than most, just to get not to feel like cheap leather. With all that in mind, it's a good product, but I definitely didn't see a transformation that would make me run out and buy more it. Did it condition my hair, yes but I can get the same effect with a cheaper product. Oh as for the smell, it smells kinda 'peachy' and I am not a fan of anything peachy. Luckily it's not over powering and fades after a while.
This product here is another one of my favorites I used this on myself and if we cared it in my salon I would use it on my clients as well I love the way I leave my hair feeling smells great adds extra shine but not greasy
Boca Raton, FL
I love this leave in conditioner! I apply it to my hair right when I get out of the shower and it helps with detangling as well as adding hydration back into my hair! I have dry, damaged hair and this is a miracle product!
Bethaunsen
1,561 reviews
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Milpitas, CA
This product leaves a really pretty shine for my dull hair. It also has an awesome smell and I have gotten lots of complements on how shiny my hair looks from this product. I would recommend this product for somewhat damaged dry hair. I feel like if you have oily hair it would make it kind of greasy, but it works fine on my dry hair
Montréal, QC
I Love almost every products I tried From Kerastase, you know you have the very best when you appli this product. Thermo Shine leave In conditionner was The very First and I still use It Daily. I can walk on The beach with my long and thick hair wich I had to dry for at least 30 minutes and I Wont have any frizz or or unwanted Waves (depends on The brushing, wich is almost always straight)
Toronto, ON
I buy this whenever I highlight my hair. It prevents fading and moisturizes well. The only downside is it's fairly pricey but I prefer it over cheaper drugstore brands since I pay so much for my hair color I want to keep it in good condition!
Brooklyn, NY
The Kerastase Reflection Chroma Thermique Thermo-shine Leave In Conditioner is a wonderful product. I have very thin fine hair, but still need to blowdry and flat iron it regularly. This product is lightweight enough that it doesn't leave my hair looking drab or oily, but it protects it against the heat and leaves it very shiny.
ALDIE, VA
I love Kerastase products, particularly their Reflection Chroma Thermique line for my color treated hair. The scent is good and it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It is expensive, but it works extremely well and keeps my color looking shiny.
Campbell, CA
My favorite styling creme...gives my hair amazing shine, diminishes flyaways, protects my hair color and leaves me with beautiful shiny hair. Been using this for 5+ years and works as an addition to any haircare regimen.