I have fine colored hair and I feel this conditioner dehydrates my hair for some reason. Anyone else feels the same?
Start your review of KERASTASE by Kerastase: REFLECTION CHROMA THERMIQUE THERMO-SHINE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER 5.1 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
One of the best leave in treatments. It leaves my hair so healthy and shiny without leaving build up or residue. Smells wonderful as well.
Apopka, FL
I loved this stuff! Doesn't weigh hair down, doesn't make it look oily! It truly feels great on your hair and that beautiful silken look.
Rockville Centre, NY
Only a small amount is need especially on short fine hair. leave in your hair do not rinse out! Makes hair manageable and easy to style.
I am absolutely in love with this and have used it for 3+ years! it leaves my hair silky smooth without being oily and smells fantastic
Great product - leaves hair feeling amazing. A little pricey, but well worth it. Don't use too much as it isn't like the store brands.
Gilmer, TX
I LOVE this shine leave in conditioner! It makes my hair shiny and soft! Very little is needed and it lasts for a long time!
ME
This leave in conditioner is great. Makes my hair shiny and smells good. The texture is also better! I love this conditioner!
San Tan Vly, AZ
When my hair is feeling extremely dry I use this a few times a week to restore some moisture in my hair. Pricey but worth it.
This product makes your hair so soft and shiny your hair is very manageable after using it and the smell is amazing.
Salem, OR
Awesome product, leaves hair shiny and soft! The only reason I gave it one less stair is because it is expensive :/