KERASTASE by Kerastase: REFLECTION CHROMA THERMIQUE THERMO-SHINE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER 5.1 OZ

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have fine colored hair and I feel this conditioner dehydrates my ...2 Answers
Jocelyne F.
Jocelyne F.
Milpitas, CA
This product leaves a really pretty shine for my dull hair. It also has an awesome smell and I have gotten lots of complements on how shiny my hair looks from this product. I would recommend this product for somewhat damaged dry hair. I feel like if you have oily hair it would make it kind of greasy, but it works fine on my dry hair
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is like butter for color treated hair. You only need a tiny amount so although expensive, a tube can last for a really long time. It smells wonderful. It protects hair from heat and also helps keep it smooth and shiny and brings out the color in your hair.
Leann F.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I love Kerastase products, particularly their Reflection Chroma Thermique line for my color treated hair. The scent is good and it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It is expensive, but it works extremely well and keeps my color looking shiny.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Temple Terr, FL
This leave in conditioner works wonders. I will wash my hair and then apply this, put it in a towel or just clip it to the top of my head, and do something around the house for 30 minutes or so, then get back in the shower and rinse.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Campbell, CA
My favorite styling creme...gives my hair amazing shine, diminishes flyaways, protects my hair color and leaves me with beautiful shiny hair. Been using this for 5+ years and works as an addition to any haircare regimen.
Deanne H.
Deanne H.
Towson, MD
I loved this leave in conditioner. It smells great and was lightweight it did not weight down your hair. I'm sad they discontinued this product. It was a great heat protective cream for your hair.
A C.
A C.
One of my favorite leave in conditioners. Leaves my hair looking and feeling silky smooth ,like a fresh blow out....and the smell....ahhhhhh!!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Bowie, TX
I love this..I color my hair so this works wonders!..makes my hair so so soft..and i like the smell
Gina S.
Gina S.
Paragould, AR
This is a great leave in product that smells great! I will definitely use it again! Love it!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Smells amazing and keeps my hair soft and full throughout the day. Highly recommend.
Helene H.
Helene H.
I have fine colored hair and I feel this conditioner dehydrates my hair for some reason. Anyone else feels the same?