KERASTASE by Kerastase: REFLECTION CHROMA THERMIQUE THERMO-SHINE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER 5.1 OZ

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have fine colored hair and I feel this conditioner dehy...2 Answers
Erica S.
This product here is another one of my favorites I used this on myself and if we cared it in my salon I would use it on my clients as well I love the way I leave my hair feeling smells great adds extra shine but not greasy
Jocelyne F.
Milpitas, CA
This product leaves a really pretty shine for my dull hair. It also has an awesome smell and I have gotten lots of complements on how shiny my hair looks from this product. I would recommend this product for somewhat damaged dry hair. I feel like if you have oily hair it would make it kind of greasy, but it works fine on my dry hair
LeighAnn L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Kerastase Reflection Chroma Thermique Thermo-shine Leave In Conditioner is a wonderful product. I have very thin fine hair, but still need to blowdry and flat iron it regularly. This product is lightweight enough that it doesn't leave my hair looking drab or oily, but it protects it against the heat and leaves it very shiny.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I love Kerastase products, particularly their Reflection Chroma Thermique line for my color treated hair. The scent is good and it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It is expensive, but it works extremely well and keeps my color looking shiny.
Andrea J.
Campbell, CA
My favorite styling creme...gives my hair amazing shine, diminishes flyaways, protects my hair color and leaves me with beautiful shiny hair. Been using this for 5+ years and works as an addition to any haircare regimen.
Deanne H.
Towson, MD
I loved this leave in conditioner. It smells great and was lightweight it did not weight down your hair. I'm sad they discontinued this product. It was a great heat protective cream for your hair.
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is like butter for color treated hair. You only need a tiny amount so although expensive, a tube can last for a really long time. It smells wonderful. It protects hair from heat and also helps keep it smooth and shiny and brings out the color in your hair.
Shea I.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite conditioners. I color my hair and it helps keep it from fading plus doesn't dry it out. I would highly recommend this to anyone pick colors their hair.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
This product makes your hair feel smooth and specially you'll look a difference ... My hair used to be very damage and I couldn't do anything to it ... Now I feel it amazing!!!
Rebecca E.
I used this product every day. After I towel dry my hair I put maybe a quarter size squeeze in my hand. Apply the the ends and work my way up. I enjoy the sweet smell of this product and I believe that it has help prevent split ends.
Helene H.
I have fine colored hair and I feel this conditioner dehydrates my hair for some reason. Anyone else feels the same?