KERASTASE by Kerastase: REFLECTION CHROMA THERMIQUE THERMO-SHINE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER 5.1 OZ

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have fine colored hair and I feel this conditioner dehydrates m...2 Answers
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product here is another one of my favorites I used this on myself and if we cared it in my salon I would use it on my clients as well I love the way I leave my hair feeling smells great adds extra shine but not greasy
Rebecca E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product every day. After I towel dry my hair I put maybe a quarter size squeeze in my hand. Apply the the ends and work my way up. I enjoy the sweet smell of this product and I believe that it has help prevent split ends.
brittaney k.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love leave in conditioners. My hair is oily yet dry at the same time. I just rub a little from my ends up.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Oh. How I love this conditioner. It makes me hair salon perfect. Shiny,smooth, and protects my salon color. Non irritating. But the price is exorbitant for what you get.
Emma H.
Salem, OR
Awesome product, leaves hair shiny and soft! The only reason I gave it one less stair is because it is expensive :/
Jennifer F.
I love this product and this brand. Restores my hair. Keeps it soft and shiny. I believe it is worth the money.
Laurie L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Great prouct for fine hair that is dry, i cannot tolerate regular rinse out conditioners on my skin. This leave in conditioner is the answer for me, leaves hair detangled, moisturized and soft. Hair shines after use and it is easy to aplply only where you want/need it
Danielle D.
Rockville Centre, NY
Only a small amount is need especially on short fine hair. leave in your hair do not rinse out! Makes hair manageable and easy to style.
Jessica W.
Belleair Blf, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leave in conditioner works wonders. I will wash my hair and then apply this, put it in a towel or just clip it to the top of my head, and do something around the house for 30 minutes or so, then get back in the shower and rinse.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leave in conditioner is great. Makes my hair shiny and smells good. The texture is also better! I love this conditioner!
Helene H.
I have fine colored hair and I feel this conditioner dehydrates my hair for some reason. Anyone else feels the same?