BY KÉRASTASE

Apply a quarter size amount to clean, towel-dried hair. Massage through roots to ends. Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. see more...

Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this hair masque! I use it to help with the longevity of my hair color treatments and also to smooth it out because my hair tends to look dry when I use any type of heat on it. This masque works wonderfully! I have red tones in my hair so my hair naturally turns almost every color I have tried to dye my hair to a shade of the actual color with red undertones. This masque actually helps keep the color treatment very close to the actual dyed color instead of it fading right away. It also makes my hair super sleek which is nice because before I started using this I barely ever wore my hair down. I paid around $60 for this product which is a little pricey, but it has been so worth it. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for something to provide longevity to a color treatment or even looking for just a product that will keep the texture of your hair smoother and more sleek.
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
This product is great! I would keep using it time and time again ! It great for all hair types and ethnicities
Victoria r.
When my hair starts to dry in the desert heat, this product smooths it out again. Love it.
Sadie B.
Rotherham, Rotherham
THIS PRODUCT IS UNREAL! I have very damaged hair due to bleach use and was recommended this. Leaves your hair feeling silky soft and strong. Doesn't leave hair oily / unmanageable. I would recommended leaving this product on for longer than the recommended time - I normally keep it on for 1 hour!
Agustina Z.
Calgary
I used this product once so there's not much I can say but it smelt very good and left my ends smooth