BY KÉRASTASE

K rastase Boucles D Art Sculptural Curls Aqua-Mousse 2 Flexible Hold 3 Formula with a Heat-Styling Protective Agent see more...

Naomi T.
I am OBSESSED with this product. There, I said it. This is by far one of the best styling products available in the market right now. This mousse leaves your hair feeling hydrated looking shiny while managing to keep every hair in place. You should definitely buy it and try it for yourself. You can thank me later.
Katherine R.
This is one of the greatest mousses I have ever used on my hair. It is a little pricey but it is worth every dollar. The mousse smells amazing and is light weight. It lasts because you only need to use a little bit each time you use it. I would buy this again.
Alexa L.
Dallas, TX
An Kerastase Boucles D'art is a aqua-mousse to create designed curls with flexibility and high shine with maximum ease. It offers a perfect definition of curls. 24 anti-frizz. Provides provides long lasting hair with natural movement. Part of the Couture Styling range featuring Kate Moss.
Alexandra H.
Seattle, WA
This mousse is amazing! I have curly hair and am always looking for something to give me a flexible hold and defrIzz but keep my curls soft and bouncy. This is it! The mousse feels light and airy even when it dries and smells really good. It is pricey but worth it for perfect curls.
Amber T.
Overland Park, KS
This stuff it so great to just wash your hair and go. I can wash, condition, and pop this stuff in my hair, and walk out the door. My hair is slightly wavy, and this gives me a little more curl, less frizz, and some definition without being crunchy.
Giselle R.
Philadelphia, PA
This product might be on the expensive side for some people but it is worth the money. The spray gives lots of volume without the crunchy issues and doesn't weigh your hair down. It keeps the curls and stop gross, smells great and keep your hair soft.
Maisha T.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have limpy, thin curls! Using this product just changed my life!! It's so amazing and easy to use! The product is a bit pricey but hey, you are getting a fantastic product at a fraction of the elite brands' price! Definitely recommending!
Jennifer W.
Woodstock , Ga
Great product! I have thin hair and can never get my hair to hold a curl. Using this, I no longer worry about my curls staying ( even in south GA humidity)!
Nina M.
N Royalton, OH
Love kerastase. Gives amazing curls while not weighing your hair down. Has an amazing smell. It is a bit expensive but worth it.
Megan B.
Great for soft, loose curls. The light foam works well for fine to medium hair. Probably not as well for thicker, coarse hair.
Darlene J.
Guymon, OK
Does this hold curls while still keeping them soft and bouncy? I have very curly hair and have yet to find the perfect balance between hold and softness.