Kerastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

A lightweight conditioner that instantly restores and hydrates blonde hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick Hair Concerns: Dryness and Damage/Split Ends/Breakage Formulation: Lightweight Cream Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Fills and strengthens fiber damage from within and resurfaces cuticle for uniform porosity. - Edelweiss Flower: Anti-oxidative power against daily damage and softens and calms sensitized fiber. What Else You Need to Know: The nourishing power of a mask with the light touch of a conditioner. This formula instantly restores, softens, and protects hair from breakage deeply moisturizing strands without weighing hair down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Dublin
I bought the entire range of this and was sceptical anything that wasn't especially for dry curly hair could moisturize my curls. This conditioner is so hydrating even though its extremely light. I find my hair colour is much brighter and cleaner now I'm not putting heavy conditioners in . My curls seem to love it too they're always very defined and bouncy after using
This conditioner is a great everyday conditioner for those winter months. It makes your hair look healthy. Scent is also amazing. Perfect for those who have dyed their hair a lighter color, or bleached their hair. I would recommend this for others to try.
Spruce Grove, AB
Love the texture of this conditioner and how smooth and hydrated it leaves my hair but wish it did a little more for maintaining my blonde! Best for dry/blonde dyed hair. Definitely one that will stay in my back pocket just a little expensive
Maria , QC
I bought this recently since I’ve dyed my hair blond, but I’ve gotta say that this is not my favourite conditioner from Kerastase... the smell is not my favourite and I didn’t find it as great as other ones like the extensioniste!
Oakville, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best purple masks that I’ve tried! It smells so heavenly and gets rid of any brassiness in my hair, while also conditioning and hydrating my bleached, dry hair. I got a free sample from Sephora & will definitely be purchasing!
GARDANNE
This is not a bad product as I have platinum and bleached hair... However I found better than this product. I won't buy it again. I'll stick with the kerastase grey bottle who's doing the exact same thing. I won't buy this product again. I have a mixed feeling about recommending you this product if you have bleached hair.
Calgary
Only used it once so far but it left my hair very soft, hydrated and shiny. This is especially impressive since I air dried it which usually makes my hair dull and a bit frizzy. I also have the shampoo from the blond line and am very happy with them both. Pricey but seems worth it.
Pointe claire, QC
This conditioner is the perfect formula for blonde dry hair. It works as a deep conditioning even sometimes better than the mask. If you use this 1-3 times a week your hair will be as soft as ever!!!! If you are blonde and can splurge on a shampoo/condition, you need these in your life!
Edmonton
Super hydratation for my blond bleached air!! Leaves them smooth and easy to style! Don’t seem highly pigmented like Kevin Murphy for example but it does keep the brass away! Love it!!
Ambon
Je suis totalement fan de ce produit. Il restaure et hydrate les cheveux blonds qui sont déshydratés et abîmés. Il correspond à tous les types de cheveux. Son prix est un peu élevé mais il vaut le coup. Sa texture ne graisse pas les cheveux et son odeur est agréable.

Looking for your answer?