Kerastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

A lightweight conditioner that instantly restores and hydrates blonde hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick Hair Concerns: Dryness and Damage/Split Ends/Breakage Formulation: Lightweight Cream Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Fills and strengthens fiber damage from within and resurfaces cuticle for uniform porosity. - Edelweiss Flower: Anti-oxidative power against daily damage and softens and calms sensitized fiber. What Else You Need to Know: The nourishing power of a mask with the light touch of a conditioner. This formula instantly restores, softens, and protects hair from breakage deeply moisturizing strands without weighing hair down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Marietta, GA
I have blond highlights and this reduces the brassiness in my hair and makes my strands smooth. It also smells great but definitely pricey for the amount you get.
Apex , NC
Kerastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Morgen M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been bleaching my hair for a few years now. It’s damaged and I struggle with brassiness. I have to say, I am obsessed with this whole Kérastase system for blondes! I’ve noticed a difference after one use with each product. I’ve never been able to use a blonde conditioner, without using the, Bed Head Resurrection, after it. This stuff is game changing. It is expensive, but I can absolutely tell a difference. My hair is brighter, softer, less frizzy, and less brassy. In my opinion, well worth it. I’m going to wait for the Sephora VIB sale to buy the mask. These products are definitely Holy Grail for me!
Fort Worth, TX
Love this conditioner. Has plenty of moisture but doesn't weigh my hair down. I have color treated naturally loose curly hair. My highlights get extra dry in the summer. This is my new favorite
Lachine, QC
Again, another win for this brand! As someone who has their hair bleached and balayaged regularly I can certainly say this blond line has helped keep my blond beautiful! It’s not a sudden change but after using it for 2 weeks I notice it fights off the dullness and yellowing that usually happens. It saves me from having to have my hair toned every month. The smell is kind of floral, pretty typical with this line, but it doesn’t over power or linger
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This conditioner is perfect for my platinum blonde hair. It gives my hair the moisture that it needs. While still keeping my color nice a vibrant. This a pricey conditioner, but totally worth every penny. Hair is softer and my color stays vibrant longer. No yellow or brass ever since I began using this conditioner now for 4 weeks love it.
Memphis, TN
I was very satisfied with this blonde strengthening conditioner. It smells amazing and it made my hair feel so good/soft. Overall, it’s a great conditioner to use daily. I alternate it with another one of Kerastase’s lines to help keep my hair from getting used to one product.
orlando
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff might be pricy but it’s amazing. I use the with my olaplex conditioner and my hair feels and looks super healthy after. I love the scent and when paired with the shampoo version, I swear my hair looks salon fresh all over again ☺️
New york, NY
This stuff works. It smells amazing, keeps my hair from drying out and has a slight purple tint to it to keep me from going brassy. In my opinion this is worth the $ but the shampoo you can skip. I will be buying again.
Middleton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a nice simple conditioner that makes hair soft and nice. It has a pale purple color, but I don’t think it does anything to help with hair brassiness. It doesn’t dry out the hair and leaves it soft and shiny and easy to brush
This is my first purple conditioner and I think it does an ok job it moisturizes but I dont see a difference in my hair color and it’s very expensive. There are other Kerastase conditioners that are better.

Looking for your answer?