Kerastase Blond Absolu Huile Cicaextreme 100 ml

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I received a sample of this from Sephora when I purchased some other items online and when I tell you I immediately went online and ordered the biggest bottle they sell the very same night! It's a really light oil that when applied to my grey makes it shiny and so silvery. I've been growing my grey out for three years now and it's more salt and pepper than all the way grey and it looks brassy sometimes in the very front due to makeup and skin care products but this oil works wonders for the brassiness. It's very light and has a great smell. One pump and spread throughout the front of my hair makes my grey super shiny and perfectly grey with no brass and it does not weigh down my hair at all. It makes it softer and tames my flyaways also if I have my hair pulled back. This isn't cheap. $55 but it is worth every single penny. I've used the high dollar purple shampoos and the high dollar purple serum as well and nothing has worked better than this by far. I love the fact that it's not turning my hair purple and leaving purple stain on my scalp or hands. I am so glad I tried this product out because it's been a life saver and my hair loves it!