BeautyHairHair ColorKérastase
Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Shampoo and Conditioner Duo for Blonde Hair 2 x 85 oz/ 250 mL

A limited-edition duo with a purple shampoo and strengthening conditioner to hydrate and neutralize brassy hues in blonde hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns:- Dryness - Brassiness- Color FadingKey Benefits: - Purple pigments neutralize unwanted yellow, brassy tones - Strengthens strands - Leaves hair with a soft, shiny finishHighlighted Ingredients:- Edelweiss Flower: Strengthens and replenishes hair. - Hyaluronic Acid: Softens and calms brittle, sensitized hair. - Ultra-Violet Neutralizers: Correct unwanted brassy, yellow tones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kérastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Shampoo and Conditioner Duo for Blonde Hair 2 x 8.5 oz/ 250 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Jaimie C.
Ellicott City, MD
I love these. I’ve noticed a complete change in my hair since I began using. It lightens my highlights to a beautiful color (even though I haven’t gotten highlights in months). My hair also feels much softer and healthier.
Sarah T.
Little Rock, AR
I love this product. It does what it says it will. The only thing I would change about it is the smell. It doesn't really have a scent. I would recommend this to anyone with blonde hair.
A D.
I have coarse, dry, bleached asian hair that always pulls more orange than I would like. My hairdresser used this on me and I fell in love. It looked like she toned my hair, but yet it was still soft, unlike drying color correcting shampoos. It is a pricey purchase but I have yet to find something better.

Looking for your answer?