Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

An ultra-violet, anti-brass shampoo that neutralizes lightened, cool blonde, bleached, or grey hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick Hair Concerns: Brassiness Formulation: Lightweight Liquid Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Fills and strengthens fiber damage from within and resurfaces cuticle for uniform porosity. - Edelweiss Flower: Anti-oxidative power against daily damage and softens and calms sensitized fiber. - Ultra-violet Neutralizers: Durably neutralize brassy and yellow tones and tailor results through product pairing. What Else You Need to Know: The best in professional blonde color care, this unique Purple Shampoo instantly neutralizes brassy and yellow undertones to maintain cool blonde shades while powering against daily hair damage. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid to fill and strengthen fiber damage, leaving hair soft and shiny.

Is the product a dark purple or light ?
How many times a week do you use this shampoo? Do you feel your hair softer compared to other companies?
How long should I leave this in? Want to see results but don't want my hair to turn too silver or purple like others can
Start your review of Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Raleigh, NC
Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Rachel O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to believe the best of this product because I love the line. However I do feel like my hair is only getting brassier. I’m newly colored so I should be brighter but I don’t feel like the shampoo truly brightens me enough. I usually use a cheap purple shampoo from Sally’s that always does the trick but this time I splurged and went with Kerastase. I just can’t tell if it’s my color or if the shampoo isn’t worth the splurge..
Baltimore
A great shampoo if you want to keep your blonde hair shiny and on the right tone! It will minimize the unwanted brass tones and give a vibrant effect. My hair are highlighted with warm tones and although it is suggested for cool or gray hair it does help me highlights to not look yellowish. I use it as often as I feel my color is not right. Great product that does what it promises. A bit more expensive but it lasts if you don’t t use it in every wash. Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL
Cedar Park, TX
This product was decent. I was coerced into purchasing it from a stylist, and given the price and recommendation, I thought I would be blown away. It was just average. Not super cleansing... I had to use a lot of product to go a little way and overall didn’t notice too much different in tone of hair. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Nashua
I bought this as a suggestion from a coworker after i bleached my hair and I absolutely love it! It doesn’t turn your hair silver or purple like some of the other cheaper brands and you can use it more often to keep a steady color, definitely would recommend if you can afford it!
Nashville, TN
My hairdresser recommended this to me since I have blonde highlights and it’s a game changer! I use it only about once a week and it keeps my hair looking super bright, even when I’m due for a touch up. Smells amazing too! And a little goes a long way
Denver, CO
I love this shampoo . It works well and does the job! It is a little drying though so I need to use another product to add a little moisture . I wish it wasn’t so expensive because I would buy it again but I’m not sure it’s worth the price.
Honestly had high hopes for this because of all the good reviews, but it didn't meet my expectations. It did leave my hair feeling soft and hydrated, which was nice but that's not exactly what I'm looking for in a purple shampoo that's $35
Purchased at: Sephora
I am OBSESSED with this shampoo!! I used it once, and EVERYONE at my job thought I got my hair re-highlighted. I was SUPER impressed! I will definitely purchase this again. Takes away all of the brass. You NEED this
This makes my bleached hair feel silky again! Very potent so it really works well to get rid of unwanted brassiness. It’s pretty pricey for a shampoo but it’s definitely worth it.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Every time I use this purple shampoo, I get so many compliments on the color of my hair the next day. It truly makes your highlights pop. I highly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...