Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

An ultra-violet, anti-brass shampoo that neutralizes lightened, cool blonde, bleached, or grey hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick Hair Concerns: Brassiness Formulation: Lightweight Liquid Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Fills and strengthens fiber damage from within and resurfaces cuticle for uniform porosity. - Edelweiss Flower: Anti-oxidative power against daily damage and softens and calms sensitized fiber. - Ultra-violet Neutralizers: Durably neutralize brassy and yellow tones and tailor results through product pairing. What Else You Need to Know: The best in professional blonde color care, this unique Purple Shampoo instantly neutralizes brassy and yellow undertones to maintain cool blonde shades while powering against daily hair damage. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid to fill and strengthen fiber damage, leaving hair soft and shiny.

Is the product a dark purple or light ?
How many times a week do you use this shampoo? Do you feel your hair softer compared to other companies?
How long should I leave this in? Want to see results but don't want my hair to turn too silver or purple like others can
Start your review of Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Raleigh, NC
Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by paloma J.
Purchased at: Sephora
ONE OF MY FAVORITES HANDS DOWN. I just dyed my hair and it has kept the color looking beautiful and healthy. 120% recommend shampoo and conditioner
AMAZING!!!  This is the key to keeping your blonde hair looking salon fresh in between visits. I will never stop using this product.
Saint Louis, MO
ALL BLONDES!!!! You have to try this!! It’s so good for anti Brassy hair and a little goes a long way. I use about once a week!
94590
Excelled shampoo for blond bleached hair. Takes out the yellow/brass colors, and at the same time adds silkiness and shine.
Arlington, TX
Amazing scent and takes the brassy color out from my hair. Drys my hair out after using but not as bad as other products.
orlando
Purchased at: Sephora
This has to be one of the very best purple shampoos out there! I love the way it helps to remove the brass from my hair!
Yorktown, VA
I love it it toned my yellow bleached hair into a nice white but I don’t have anything else to compare it to
Nashville
Must have for blondes. Keeps blonde hair anti brassy and healthy at the same time. Purple tone shampoo
Fredericksbrg, VA
Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Kate B.
Just switched to this company and loving it! Really helps to keep the brassy color away. Smells great.
Nashville, TN
Amazing shampoo! It doesn’t leave your hair like straw which a lot of other anti-brass shampoos do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...