Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

An ultra-violet, anti-brass shampoo that neutralizes lightened, cool blonde, bleached, or grey hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick Hair Concerns: Brassiness Formulation: Lightweight Liquid Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Fills and strengthens fiber damage from within and resurfaces cuticle for uniform porosity. - Edelweiss Flower: Anti-oxidative power against daily damage and softens and calms sensitized fiber. - Ultra-violet Neutralizers: Durably neutralize brassy and yellow tones and tailor results through product pairing. What Else You Need to Know: The best in professional blonde color care, this unique Purple Shampoo instantly neutralizes brassy and yellow undertones to maintain cool blonde shades while powering against daily hair damage. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid to fill and strengthen fiber damage, leaving hair soft and shiny.

Is the product a dark purple or light ?
How many times a week do you use this shampoo? Do you feel your hair softer compared to other companies?
How long should I leave this in? Want to see results but don't want my hair to turn too silver or purple like others can
Start your review of Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Dublin
This is the best toning shampoo I've tried. I always hated using them as they made my already dry hair feel like straw! While I wouldn't say my hair feels great after this, its far less drying than most and my highlights look great after it. I always need a hair mask as opposed to conditioner after it however. Its expensive but as I only use it occasionally I don't mind
Raleigh, NC
Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Rachel O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to believe the best of this product because I love the line. However I do feel like my hair is only getting brassier. I’m newly colored so I should be brighter but I don’t feel like the shampoo truly brightens me enough. I usually use a cheap purple shampoo from Sally’s that always does the trick but this time I splurged and went with Kerastase. I just can’t tell if it’s my color or if the shampoo isn’t worth the splurge..
I love this purple shampoo! I must say, that after only shampooing with this, I wouldn't be able to go through my hair with a comb or even fingers, because it gets super dry and tangled, but after I use the treatment conditioner along with it, it's super soft and airy! I lather it through my hair and let it sit for about 2 minutes, because I need some intense toning. My hair is bleached dark blonde with yellow tones, but this always makes is cool and almost white at some places. It's simply amazing and worth the price.
Sudbury
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favourite purple shampoos ever! I only wash my hair twice a week and I use it each time. It isn’t as stripping as other purple shampoos. I leave it in for a few minutes and I don’t have to worry about my hair turning purple BUT it takes away all of the brass (my hair is also a pain to keep a nice blonde)! Overall it’s a wonderful shampoo and was worth the splurge! It is pricey but because I only use it twice a week it is totally worth it. I bought it over 6 months ago and I have half the container full!
L, QC
OMG!!! If you have blond hair, you need to try it, I swear it will change your life. It is the only product that really helps me get rid of all yellow in my hair. I use it once a week, and leave it there for 5min in my shower, and my color changed for the better. The only cons, is that it leaves your hair very dry and hard to detangled after, but if you use a very hydrating conditionner it helps a lot. Worth every dollar, even if the price is super high.
Baltimore
A great shampoo if you want to keep your blonde hair shiny and on the right tone! It will minimize the unwanted brass tones and give a vibrant effect. My hair are highlighted with warm tones and although it is suggested for cool or gray hair it does help me highlights to not look yellowish. I use it as often as I feel my color is not right. Great product that does what it promises. A bit more expensive but it lasts if you don’t t use it in every wash. Kerastase Blond Absolu Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL
Cluj Napoca
This is one of the best shampoos for blondes, it has saved my hair from more damage. It definetly has an anti brass effect, it neutralizes any yellow tones.It is indeed a little bit pricey,but the bottle lasts for a long time. I recommend to try to use it on dry hair from time to time, it makes wonders I will surely buy it again
Cedar Park, TX
This product was decent. I was coerced into purchasing it from a stylist, and given the price and recommendation, I thought I would be blown away. It was just average. Not super cleansing... I had to use a lot of product to go a little way and overall didn’t notice too much different in tone of hair. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Maria , QC
This is a new addition to my collection since I’ve recently dyed my hair blond. Unfortunately I am not super impress by this product... it does smell really good but I find that my hair is greasy really fast with this and I prefer a purple shampoo to be more pigmented, like the alter ego one (which is way less expensive too).
Nashville, TN
My hairdresser recommended this to me since I have blonde highlights and it’s a game changer! I use it only about once a week and it keeps my hair looking super bright, even when I’m due for a touch up. Smells amazing too! And a little goes a long way
Ask a question to the Influenster community...