BY KÉRASTASE

A multi-tasking styling hair balm. Features a half cream half paste texture. Helps tame and mold style with no sticky feel. It leaves hair feeling soft. Provides medium hold. Leaves hairstyles manageable and re-shapeable without being stiff.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside • Hydroxyethylcellulose • Behentrimonium Chloride • Phenoxyethanol • Chloride • Isopropyl Myristate • I Sopropylpolyquaternium-10 • Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Alcohol • Benzyl Alcohol • Parfum / Fragrance. C160338/2

Usage: Apply a chestnut size amount of Baume Double Je on towel-dried hair and distribute through lengths. Style the hair with hands, curling or flatting iron, to create the final shape.

Justine A.
2,072 reviews
I bought this in the sale section on the Kerastase website. It worked wonderfully on my short hair. It has great hold but not too sticky or gooey. Just the right texture. I'm bummed it is being discontinued.
Anna N.
Mounds View, MN
Smells great. I always have some in my purse. I use it daily for my baby hairs. Plus gotta love the cute little container it comes in!
lanaothman a.
north olmsted Ohio
This is a very good product and I love it so much and I am very interested and excited to more products from this prand 😍😍
Caroline C.
United states
Purchased at: Amazon
This Kerastase Styling Baume Double is perfect for you! Your hair will be so soft and like young with this! Try and see!
Ireland W.
It’s alright it didn’t really do much to my hair but everyone is different so try it if you want
luana B.
Best hair care product line. This brand is excellent in addition to being very affordable. And with a super price. You'll find it in all pharmacies and department stores.
Fatma T.
This product smells so good and it's the best solution for baby hair which always ruin the hairstyle and I recommand it for you girls.
Valentina.storeoficial R.
Rua Felisberto Freire 475 CEP 02616090
Hidratação perfeita fios saudáveis brilho intenso maciez e perfeita hidratação dos fios deixando os cabelos sedosos macios
meriem L.
marakeche
it is very beautiful and I use it every night before sleeping I love his perfume and the chagerais never

Amazon