Kerastase Bain Volumifique Lightweight Volume-Amplifying Shampoo 500ml uploaded by Siterria N.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Bain Volumifique Lightweight Volume-Amplifying Shampoo. Reinforces hair for long-lasting hold & fights frizz while boosting shine without weigh down. see more...

Christiana O.
First I want to say that this brand is a little pricey. However, it is absolutely worth it. You don't need much, it does exactly what you expect and this one works wonders. If you're worried about your hair being so fine and flattening out, this is the shampoo for you. It really is very lightweight.
allyson w.
Akron, OH
Kerastase products can be a little pricey but they are well worth it! I used to go to a salon that used the product line and I have been hooked ever since!
Solmaz V.
Vienna, VA
This is a great product if you hair has no volume, it will give it a lift, however if your hair is fine, it may not do much for it.
Reija E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this shampoo for adding volume to my fine long hair. It makes blow drying easier and my hair feels fuller.
Alla O.
Northbrook, IL
This shampoo is very pricey! I don't care to pay so much for my products. Matrix is the way to go!
Kelsey B.
The salon I work at uses kerastase and I definitely love their products, Bain volumifique is my favorite shampoo! If you have fine hair this is perfect to give you that full and thick hair feeling!

back