BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo

Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo

Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo

Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo ? Does this product truly help with blond highlights?
is this worth the money?
Does this make anyone else’s hair a bit more oily the next day? what should I do different?
Start your review of Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo!
Danielle M.
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Danielle M.
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Danielle M.
This shampoo has been in my rotation for a few years now. My hair stylist recommended it to me for helping to prevent my heavily highlighted blonde hair from getting brassy, which it tends to want to do - a combination of hard water (unavoidable) and some of the natural warm tones in my hair. This is a purple shampoo that helps to maintain the coolness of the blonde in my hair without stripping it or drying it out as some other purple shampoos have, yet leaves it feeling clean of residue or product build-up. I am impressed with this line from Kerastase and would recommend it to anyone with blonde /mostly blonde hair who is looking to maintain the appearance of their hair between salon visits.
Anna G.
San Antonio, TX
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Anna G.
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: ULTA
After using this anti-brass purple shampoo by Keratase Paris for a few weeks I can now write my review. I like it! It doesn’t leave my hair with a tinge of purple in it after use and it takes out the yellowish tinge “brass” copper I see on occasion. I do use this a couple times a week.
Melanie  F.
Anchorage, AK
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Melanie  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Kerastase Bain ultra violet purple shampoo is a great quality purple shampoo for toning brassiness out of blonde hair or highlights. It’s not very conditioning though, so it can make your hair dry.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,835 reviews
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am thrilled to the MOON!!! As a Colour Specialist- I am very happy to find ANY nourishing shampoo- especially made by the hydration powerhouse Kerastase- that is full of DEEP vibrant purple pigment that Cuts and Tones Brassy Blonde hair- without an ammonia- and when you're done- after it works for 2 minutes- your hair does NOT feel completely chemically dried out! Pro Tip: Follow with the Kerastase Blonde Absolut Conditioner OR MASK. They WORK wonderfully together. My brassy blonde ends that had absorbed my hair oil's color- are now freshly tones and cool hues. My new Summer must have for my OWN hair!!! 💁😍🙏😜👌
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Toni V.
This is probably my favorite purple shampoo on the market. It is packed with the pigments to tone and brighten my hair. In one wash the results were so striking, I couldn't believe it. This doesn't dry my overly bleached, chemically processed, Robin's egg blue, long hair. Will continue to purchase!
Janaya  L.
I love the smell. It's a beautiful color that brightens my blonde. It lathers nicely and washes away with no residue. The only negative I believe would be the price.
Patricia F.
Green Brook, NJ
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Patricia F.
I love this shampoo. Makes my hair color pop! Smells so so good and makes my hair so soft.
Rachel O.
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Rachel O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to believe the best of this product because I love the line. However I do feel like my hair is only getting brassier. I’m newly colored so I should be brighter but I don’t feel like the shampoo truly brightens me enough. I usually use a cheap purple shampoo from Sally’s that always does the trick but this time I splurged and went with Kerastase. I just can’t tell if it’s my color or if the shampoo isn’t worth the splurge..
Penelope M.
Macclenny, FL
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Penelope M.
I really like the thickness of the shampoo and the way it lathered ,it has a very nice smell to it also. I would apply to my hair in the shower ,suds it up and leave in for up to 10 minutes then rinse as normal and apply conditioner. I used it 3 times a week and I could see a big difference in my hair. It kinds of pricey but well worth it. I would deffently recommend this to my friends and family. It's a stable in my bathroom now. Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
I didn't really notice any difference after using this on my hair, I don't think I would recommend it, smells nice though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gigi L.
Vancouver, BC
il y a 2 ans
Monet B. il y a un an
This is a phenomenal purple shampoo and it will definitely help with your blonde if it has unwanted yellows in it!
Marciele S.