Hair CareHair ProductsShampooKérastase
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo

Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo

Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo

Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo ? Does this product truly help with blond highlights?
is this worth the money?
Does this make anyone else’s hair a bit more oily the next day? what should I do different?
Start your review of Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo!
Anna G.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Anna G.
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: ULTA
After using this anti-brass purple shampoo by Keratase Paris for a few weeks I can now write my review. I like it! It doesn’t leave my hair with a tinge of purple in it after use and it takes out the yellowish tinge “brass” copper I see on occasion. I do use this a couple times a week.
Melanie F.
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Kerastase Bain ultra violet purple shampoo is a great quality purple shampoo for toning brassiness out of blonde hair or highlights. It’s not very conditioning though, so it can make your hair dry.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,719 reviews
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am thrilled to the MOON!!! As a Colour Specialist- I am very happy to find ANY nourishing shampoo- especially made by the hydration powerhouse Kerastase- that is full of DEEP vibrant purple pigment that Cuts and Tones Brassy Blonde hair- without an ammonia- and when you're done- after it works for 2 minutes- your hair does NOT feel completely chemically dried out! Pro Tip: Follow with the Kerastase Blonde Absolut Conditioner OR MASK. They WORK wonderfully together. My brassy blonde ends that had absorbed my hair oil's color- are now freshly tones and cool hues. My new Summer must have for my OWN hair!!! 💁😍🙏😜👌
Patricia S.
Green Brook, NJ
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Patricia S.
I love this shampoo. Makes my hair color pop! Smells so so good and makes my hair so soft.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Toni V.
This is probably my favorite purple shampoo on the market. It is packed with the pigments to tone and brighten my hair. In one wash the results were so striking, I couldn't believe it. This doesn't dry my overly bleached, chemically processed, Robin's egg blue, long hair. Will continue to purchase!
Rachel O.
Tifton, GA
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Rachel O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to believe the best of this product because I love the line. However I do feel like my hair is only getting brassier. I’m newly colored so I should be brighter but I don’t feel like the shampoo truly brightens me enough. I usually use a cheap purple shampoo from Sally’s that always does the trick but this time I splurged and went with Kerastase. I just can’t tell if it’s my color or if the shampoo isn’t worth the splurge..
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
I didn't really notice any difference after using this on my hair, I don't think I would recommend it, smells nice though.
Celina S.
Plant City, FL
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Celina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really liked this shampoo even though it is pricey you don’t need a lot of product it goes a long way! Also didn’t make my hair dry and I have natural coarse curly hair
Anna E.
Boulder, CO
Kerastase Bain Ultra-Violet Purple Shampoo uploaded by Anna E.
The best blonde shampoo I’ve tried 🧴 I get highlights usually twice a year, but using this shampoo it’s been 10 months since I’ve had my hair colored. This keeps my blonde looking fresh, bright and not at all brassy. Won’t use anything else! Kérastase
Jennifer D.
Salisbury, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best purple shampoo I've found. I alternate it with Olaplex and my color definitely lasts longer. Worth the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gigi L.
Vancouver, BC
il y a 3 mois
Monet B. il y a 2 mois
This is a phenomenal purple shampoo and it will definitely help with your blonde if it has unwanted yellows in it!
Marciele S.
Oxford, CT
il y a 10 mois
Liz A. il y a 2 mois
YES! I was having a hard time wrapping my head around switching to this line because the shampoo and conditioner are not cheap but it has been a lifesaver for my color and my hair. I use half the amount I normally would so it has been lasting about the same as my cheap shampoo and conditioner