BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Bain Thérapiste Shampoo

Kerastase Bain Thérapiste Shampoo

Bain Thérapiste Shampoo

Does this product help bleached dry damaged hair? I need something to really transform my hair and stop the breakage.
So as I understand this shampoo is made for oily fine hair??? How much volume are you able to achieve verses sole leading brands! I get the smell is great and my hair is like a rubber band, it’s has a bouncy texture and it’s more fine hair rather than thin, meaning I have smaller hairs but a lot of em! Do you all think this could be my match made heaven?
How is this product compared to the other thermiques?
Start your review of Kerastase Bain Thérapiste Shampoo!
christy M.
Arlington, VA
Kerastase Bain Thérapiste Shampoo uploaded by christy M.
One of my favorite or maybe my favorite shampoo. I use the 3-4 erosion level one and have bleaches and dyed hair and with this, the conditioner and a leave in conditioner, my hair ends up beautifully. I have to use leave in conditioner for almost all products but this one not as much. Would recommend trying this out.
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
Kerastase Bain Thérapiste Shampoo uploaded by Isabella F.
Definitely my personal favorite for damaged hair. After getting my hair destroyed by a hairstylist, this kit was able to save what was left of my hair. I had to cut off the rest 😭
Jenniffer P.
North Bergen, NJ
Kerastase Bain Thérapiste Shampoo uploaded by Jenniffer P.
his shampoo and the entire resistance line is FANTASTIC. This shampoo actually follows the conditioner and the mask in this line and it is SO moisturizing and makes my hair feel soft and healthy. Love it!
Kathleen W.
Frederick, MD
Kerastase Bain Thérapiste Shampoo uploaded by Kathleen W.
This product feels very thick and cleans my hair very well. I have also noticed a big difference in the quality of my hair after using for awhile.
Noora A.
Indianapolis, IN
Kerastase Bain Thérapiste Shampoo uploaded by Noora A.
I love using the Kerastase products. I love how it removes build up and oil. When I apply the shampoo and masque are applied, my hair is very manageable, soft and less brittle. I highly recommend it. Does a great job cleaning the hair.
Iman A.
I love kerastase. This brand has saved my hair after a bad color treatment that left my hair fried. Ever since using kerastase my hair has gotten so much healthier.
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
This shampoo is great for long lengths of hair and trying to grow hair out. Keeps your length healthy and strong.
Lacey M.
USA
I love Kerastase. It is my all time favorite go to brand for hair care. This shampoo has a lovely scent, it is super hydrating for my bleached blonde hair, and it is so gentle on the color. I can always tell a difference when I’ve used another product.
Elizabeth  B.
Orlando, FL
Excelente línea. Es lo máximo para el cabello. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Lo ame
Sierra W.
I really hope they introduce a curly girl method approved line because I love them, the quality is so good and my hair always feels wonderful after, and my scalp felt great too! I would definitely buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jane M.
il y a 4 ans
Kerastase Bain Thérapiste Shampoo I used this for the first time today and it has made my hair SO static.... Its this usual?
Nika G. il y a un an
Humm that has never happened to me... I usually use it with the conditioner. What I am thinking is this could just be the wrong line for your type of hair... try chatting with a specialist on their website and let them know what happened, they should be able to help or recommend a different line for you ;)