BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase nutritive bain oleo-curl is a curl definition shampoo for dry, curly hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie E.
Slidell, La
This is an absolutely outstanding product. I am a hair dresser and I have had clients fall in love with this shampoo. It is my go to shampoo for curls. It's moisturizing and eliminates frizz, not to mention it smells fantastic. I am a huge fan of metastasize shampoos and conditioners. I've never found one that I didn't like. It is definitely on the more expensive side but if you are the kind of person that doesn't mind spending a little extra for a luxury hair product, then I would definitely recommend this to you.
Lilly S.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely love this stuff! I have thick, wavy hair and this really make the curls look beautiful. My hair is soft after use and not at all greasy or too shiny. You can use it in the shower, on wet hair or after drying a bit - it works great for me no matter what!
Amanda H.
Brooklyn , NY
Smells amazing helps define curls without weighing them down. This is my favorite kerastase product by far! I like to use this this first day I wash my hair and then on day two when I straighten or style it, it's so shiny!!! Holy grail hair product!
Michele C.
Sycamore, IL
Worth every single penny! My hair is thick and curly and I color frequently. This shampoo gets me clean without residue or greasy feeling.
Victoria r.
I love this shampoo it's one of my favorites smells so good, the scent lingers on and on. It's not over drying.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using kerastase in my hair!!!! I have really curly hair and this keeps my curls looking great!!!
Hannah M.
Columbus, OH
Designer quality at an affordable price. Makes hair so smooth and bouncy. Pretty curl shapes
Veronica M.
DORAL, FLORIDA
Lo usé hace mucho tiempo, pero me encantaría colver a usarlo porque hidrata mucho y me gusta la textura que deja, antes lo encontraba en todos los negocios, ahora sólo en algunos específicos pero vale la pena usarlo