BY KÉRASTASE

An intensely nutritive shampoo for very dry & sensitised hair Contains Dosage Gluco-Active 3 to deliver glucose proteins & lipids to hair Blended with Thermo-Reactive Polymer to form a 3D network to retain moisture Infused with Ceramic to function as a... see more...

• How does this shampoo do for curly hair? 2 Answers
Zanetha M.
Zanetha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Kérastase Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo does wonders for my dry and thick hair. The formulation is thick and rich, and looks and feels luxurious. Smells great, too. Used in tandem with Masque Nutri-Thermique, my hair is guaranteed to be glossy, soft and smooth. Fantastic products. Five stars!
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Glendale, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this product is pretty expensive I still really like it. I noticed improvement in my split ends when I used this before using my styling tools. Plus I love the way this smells! I would recommend this.
Khahinur S.
Khahinur S.
This is really good for those who have hair that is messed up such as hairs that are in a not and it is best for oil scalp!
Hayley O.
Hayley O.
Rochester, NY
This shampoo brought my hair back to life! The smell is to die for and it helped heal my heat damage.
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
I used this with its conditioner and my hair went from hay to silk. I love it, and the smell is great, too.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Absolutely love this shampoo, the hair mask from this range is also amazing. I have blonde, highlighted hair that gets greasy quite quickly but is also very dry. This shampoo makes my hair really soft and never makes my hair greasy.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Toronto
Super moisturizing shampoo, seems to add shine and glossiness
While detangling.
Doesn't leave reaidue on scalp
Annie W.
Annie W.
I love this product! It's so great for your hair, and it smells fantastic! For the quality I think it's totally worth the price, and it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. I really like it totally recommend.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
I use this Kerastase hair shampoo in my hair all the time I used to have very damaged dry hair but when I started using this product my hair has changed so much
Carol S.
Carol S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this shampoo do for curly hair?