BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo

Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo

Bain Lumière Shampoo

Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo Does this leave fine thin hair feeling light or does it weight it down?
I would love to review this product ?
HaaS anyone tried the Kerastase blond illuminating shampoo and the cream shampoo? Which one is better?[product:kerastase-blond-absolu-moisturizing-cream-shampoo-for-very-damaged-blonde-hair-85-oz/-250-ml] or Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo ?
Start your review of Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo!
Marissa H.
E Greenbush, NY
Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo uploaded by Marissa H.
Why are we not talking about how good this shampoo is? It makes blonde hair so shiny and beautiful! Strongly recommend!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,735 reviews
Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Kerastase is the Supreme leader For Hydration & Moisturizing/repairing in hair care. As a stylist behind the chair- (color specialist- I not only use but sold as well.) When you believe in a brand- that comes easy. The reconstructive power of this shampoo is seen after the first several uses. For blondes- this is the best way to tone the color that has gone brassy in the hair shaft without using a color with ammonia. You shampoo and let set for 2 minutes, then rinse. I really like it and plan on continuing to use all Summer long to keep in toned level control. 💁
Daniela Z.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo uploaded by Daniela Z.
This is a great shampoo, Few years ago I started investing in my hair care products and I can say this kerastase brand is a really good one to make your hair more beautiful and healthy, and I made a balayage and it’s cool to keep it nice🥰Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo
isabel T.
Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo uploaded by isabel T.
Love and recommend 100% help my hair look healthy also I have process on shine soft grow very healthy and faster since I start use @Kerastase Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo #kerastase #hair #influenster #isabelbeautyshop
Juliya T.
University Place, WA
Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo uploaded by Juliya T.
Kerastase is one of my fav brands for hair care. I tried a lot of their products. Blond Absolu Shampoo is not the best one. It smells good, lightly fragranced like a Sergio Tacchini Perfume. The texture is nice too - it’s lightweight, clear. But I don’t like how it works with my hair - it makes them heavier, super greasy. Maybe it’s the sulfates, I don’t know.
Jordan  C.
Columbia, MD
Love this shampoo for my blonde hair, it magnifies and moisturizes it perfectly! Smooth, sleek, and platinum blonde by the end.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,341 reviews
Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you have natural or bleach blonde hair, this is a decent line of products. Blonde hair, regardless of how well you take care of it...gets a bit brassy. This shampoo counteracts those brassy pigments. It’s a clear, lightweight shampoo and smells amazing. This line of products has hyaluronic acid in it. I was told by my stylist that this is very hydrating. I absolutely recommend using conditioner with it. It is not hydrating enough on its own. I feel like “It’s a 10” and olaplex offer incredible moisture. I use this shampoo once or twice a week to fight off brassy tones.
Alba  M.
Bay Point, CA
The product it’s OK but I think I found a better option to wash my hair so I switched two other brand, I like that this product makes my hair soft and it’s smell.
Vialine  O.
Naples, FL
This product it’s amazing and I really really love use this good product it’s good inside and out inside.
Mary Ann M.
Jacksonville, FL
My stylist gave me a generous sample which I used for a week. It kept my hair soft & my new color as perfect as the day I left the salon. Of course I had to go buy it! It’s pricey but very concentrated. A definite splurge but worth it to keep my highlights looking great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly K.
1,007 reviews
il y a 6 mois
Melissa K. il y a 6 mois
Definitely, hair feels light, bouncy and shiny.
Whitney C.
Raleigh
il y a 3 ans
Kerastase Bain Lumière Shampoo wanting to get opinions on this. I have platinum highlights in my hair. Does this help keep hair smooth and strong? When I wear my hair natural it looks unhealthy. Want something that keeps my waves sleek.
Jolie D. il y a 3 ans
It’s a decent shampoo but I’m used to the hydration that Olaplex or “it’s a 10” gives me. I have bleached hair and I try to keep it as hydrated as possible. The Kerastase shampoo has the toner in it so I use this once a week to keep the brassy tones away. It isn’t super hydrating and using a conditioner is a must