Kerastase Bain Elixir Ultime Nourishing Hair Oil Shampoo uploaded by Leslie B.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Bain Elixir Ultime Travel Size Nourishing Hair Oil Shampoo. Silicone & paraben-free hair cleanser provides shine & softness while strengthening hair. see more...

• Has anyone tried this on fine hair? I have a problem with...3 Answers
Del valle J.
The line of Kerastase Use it for about 4 years, leave your shiny, silky hair, giving it the care it deserves hair every woman, easy and manageable, this Shampo Oil droplets are so effective that you'll notice the change in menoa of one week, I applied them after I wash my hair before the dryer
Tara Nicole K.
Hazleton, PA
This shampoo has helped the frizziness that my thick hair has had all my life. Finally! It's pricey but worth it, in my opinion.
Laura B.
Coimbra, Portugal
Kerastase has to be one of the best hair care brands out there these days, if not the best. I am not one to spend much on hair products - I am more than happy with what's available in drugstores - but I swear by this Oil. Just a small drop leaves my ends looking healthy, silky and super smooth - plus, it smells UHmazing!
Victoria G.
Las Cruces, NM
Smells great but you need to be careful on the amount you use because it does make your hair look greasy! Use only at the ends of your hair :)
Lucie L.
Revived this product as a gift set for Christmas from my husband, I had wanted it for a long time. It made my hair so soft and shiny. I will never use any other product. It is pricey but it lasts since you don't need to use as much. I was definitely very satisfied.
Cori O.
Royal Oak, MI
I love this brand. Their products smell great. This left my hair shiny and silky. A must try!
Kathleen  A.
New Delhi , Delhi
I got this in my November envy box along with the conditioner. By far, it's a good product. I will surely buy a full sized product when I get done with the sample sized
Paulina C.
Nice but i have an oily scalp so i prefer other kerastase shampoos but its nice to use on dry ends.
Magicwoosh M.
Stockbridge, GA
One of my favorite products to use smells amazing and its travel size so i don't have to give up my regimen when i travel
Lindsey R.
Somerset, KY
This is a nice shampoo, but nothing mind blowing. I wouldn't recommend for anyone with super thick hair.
Heather B.
Lake, MI
Has anyone tried this on fine hair? I have a problem with hair care products making my hair look dirty/oily while I try to condition.