Kerastase Bain Elixir Ultime Nourishing Hair Oil Shampoo uploaded by Leslie B.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Bain Elixir Ultime Travel Size Nourishing Hair Oil Shampoo. Silicone & paraben-free hair cleanser provides shine & softness while strengthening hair. see more...

• Has anyone tried this on fine hair? I have a problem with hair ca...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really expected to love this Kerastase Bail Ultimate Nourishing Hair oil shampoo. If anything this shampoo made my hair more frizzy and less manageable than other shampoos. However I did use a regular size amount of shampoo. I used another Kerastase conditioning masque after this shampoo, so I'm not certain why I wasn't impressed. But my hair looked worse, not better.
Magicwoosh M.
Stockbridge, GA
One of my favorite products to use smells amazing and its travel size so i don't have to give up my regimen when i travel
Lindsey R.
Somerset, KY
This is a nice shampoo, but nothing mind blowing. I wouldn't recommend for anyone with super thick hair.
Victoria G.
Las Cruces, NM
Smells great but you need to be careful on the amount you use because it does make your hair look greasy! Use only at the ends of your hair :)
Paulina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice but i have an oily scalp so i prefer other kerastase shampoos but its nice to use on dry ends.
Cori O.
Royal Oak, MI
I love this brand. Their products smell great. This left my hair shiny and silky. A must try!
Tara Nicole K.
Hazleton, PA
This shampoo has helped the frizziness that my thick hair has had all my life. Finally! It's pricey but worth it, in my opinion.
Del valle J.
The line of Kerastase Use it for about 4 years, leave your shiny, silky hair, giving it the care it deserves hair every woman, easy and manageable, this Shampo Oil droplets are so effective that you'll notice the change in menoa of one week, I applied them after I wash my hair before the dryer
Kathleen  A.
New Delhi , Delhi
I got this in my November envy box along with the conditioner. By far, it's a good product. I will surely buy a full sized product when I get done with the sample sized
Laura B.
Coimbra, Portugal
Kerastase has to be one of the best hair care brands out there these days, if not the best. I am not one to spend much on hair products - I am more than happy with what's available in drugstores - but I swear by this Oil. Just a small drop leaves my ends looking healthy, silky and super smooth - plus, it smells UHmazing!
Heather B.
Lake, MI
Has anyone tried this on fine hair? I have a problem with hair care products making my hair look dirty/oily while I try to condition.