BY KÉRASTASE

KERASTASE Kerastase, UNISEX, RESISTANCE BAIN DE FORCE 34 OZ, Kerastase, Kerastase Is Based On Four Essential Values: Performance Expertise Personalization And Beauty, Products Are Dedicated To Maintaining Healthy Hair, Products Designed For All Hair Types And Problems, Haircare, Shampoo see more...

Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
Amazing shampoo not very picky on the brand as long as it works and it doesn't make my hair seem oily and it did that it helped plus it added a hit of a fresh scent it leaves my hair feeling clean and soft
Michelle W.
Rocklin, CA
Great shampoo, I am not super picky with what kind of shampoo I use but this is one of my favorites! It smells great and it is affordable!
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo ever. It is my favorite shampoo from kerastase. It does wonders for my color and smells great.
XOBABE B.
This shampoo does the job and last a very long time I would definitely recommend to someone who's on a budget
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
Perfect for all hair types. Makes my hair more manageable, less frizzy, and doesn't destroy my color.
Lisa G.
Want your hair to feel silky smooth and grow amazingly fast? This is the product for you!
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
I absolutely love the Kerastase line by L'Oreal Paris. My hair always looks salon perfect. It's shiny and protects from breakage and flyaways. The smell is amazing too!
Imogen S.
My mum (and subsequently I!) have bene using this shampoo for years. Kerastase is undoubtedly one of the best haircare companies out there, and the quality of this Bain De Force shampoo shows it. It makes your hair soft, silky, and smooth, without caking any chemicals on your hair ultimately making it more brittle. You only need a tiny amount as well!